Chapter Sixty

Two months. That's how long it was until the attack. At this point we only have a few hours, so Mr. Aizawa and Principal Nezu are reviewing the plan with us. The students selected for this are Shoto, Izuku, Ochako, and I. Our quirks will help greatly with our tactics. Pro-hero wise, we have Mr. Aizawa and Vlad King to fight on our side. We tried to keep it as close to the school as possible, as we didn't want any information to get out, another pro was involved, but isn't fighting with us.

Gunhead is that pro, he taught Shoto and Izuku a few simple moves that Ochako and I learned with him that may help them during this fight. Other than that, we have some supplies other than our hero costumes and a police force ready to take the LOV into prison.

Ochako and I started to change into our hero costumes, even though I don't identify as a girl, I don't really care if I'm in the girls locker room or not. Plus it would be kinda weird to change in the same room as my brother.

"We have ten minutes until we have to be out and ready to go, right?" Ochako asked.

I checked the time on my phone, "Yeah, ten minutes." I went to set my phone in my locker but it lit up with a notification.

Dad: Good luck today kiddo, and please be careful.

Me: Don't worry dad, I'll be careful.

Dad: Btw, your mom says good luck as well.

Me: Did she finally get a phone and text you?

Dad: No, I'm in her hospital room with her. Since it's my day off I thought I might as well head over to keep her updated. She says she can't wait to see all her kids together.

He sent a kinda bad selfie of him with my mom.

Me: Tell her I said thanks. Love you guys

Dad: Love you kiddo

I set my phone in my locker and continued getting into my hero costume. "Man, this is so nerve wracking." I whispered to myself.

Ochako chuckled, "You can say that again. We have to keep this whole operation secret and there's so few of us."

"I mean, the LOV will only have ten people." I adjusted my arm guards and continued, "Of course that's not including Himiko and Touya, since they're fighting with us."

"So we'll have four students, two pro heroes, and then your other siblings. Seems we're almost evened out."

"Well, we also have a police force that's going to be there for backup, and several U.A. teachers on standby in case things don't go as planned." I sighed, "Hopefully things don't take a turn for the worst."

"Well, Principal Nezu is the one who came up with the plan. He's a genius." I agreed with her. "So your dad is adopting Himiko once he's able to, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh... well..." She stared into her open locker. "Just thinking about how she hurt Tsu and I at the training camp."

Unfortunately I knew that someone would think something like this. "Did I ever tell you what she told me about that?"

"No."

"Well, she told me that she didn't want to, she had to make sure she got something so the LOV wouldn't get suspicious. While I played board games with-"

"Hold on." She closed her locker. "You played board games with her?"

"And Touya."

"While you we're kidnapped?!?"

"No, they snuck into my house the night after." She rolled her eyes at me with a smile, by now she's gotten used to sarcasm from me. "But yeah, it was just those two with me so we were able to talk over board games. Either way, while we were doing that she mentioned how she actively avoided major arteries and tried not to push her needles too far under anyone's skin."

"Huh." She seemed to ponder something. "I do appreciate that. Honestly, it's just a little weird to think that she injured me, and now she's going to fight with us and be your sister."

"I can understand that. It was a bit difficult for me to wrap my head around too. But maybe you'll get to talk in person and she can apologize. That was something she told me she wanted to do."

"Yeah, maybe." She adjusted a few last things on her costume. "Ready to go?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

We met up with Shoto and Izuku in the hallway, then Mr. Aizawa in front of the school. Once the other pro heroes arrived, we all loaded onto a small bus, about half the length of a normal bus. It was an hour-long ride, so we reviewed our plan a few times and for the most part sat in silence.

Luckily the ride didn't feel that long, and we reached a large empty field with a seemingly abandoned warehouse about a hundred feet away. Mr. Aizawa informed us it would be about five minutes until the signal, and handed us red orbs to keep a hold of. The clocked ticked and time seemed to move at a snails pace. One minute. Any second the signal will go off.

This is it. This is going to be the day we get Touya and Himiko back.

A.N. - I won't be uploading next week since it'll be thanksgiving weekend. Also, funfact: this was originally only going to be 60 chapters... obviously that's not going to happen