Chapter Thirty-seven

"Dabi, Compress. It's good to know that you've captured our main targets." I know that raspy voice, Shigaraki. I shouldn't be surprised since Kurogiri was there too. "Shouldn't you restrain her? She could escape with her quirk at any moment and tell the heroes where we are."

I kept my gaze on the ground as Touya strapped Katsuki to a chair and put his hands in cuffs. "Hey! Don't touch me!" Katsuki struggled against Touya but couldn't escape.

"Dabi, strap her up already."

"I trust her enough. I don't think she'll try to escape anytime soon." Trust me? We haven't talked in six years and he trusts me? "She would have escaped already if she was intending to."

Shigaraki grumbled, "Fine, but at least put the quirk canceling brace on her." He tossed him a round metal ring with lights on the side.

Touya caught the device and turned to me, "Sorry Keiko, hope you don't mind."

"As long as I get answers and he doesn't get hurt I'm fine." I answered dryly, I didn't want to show too much emotion, they might try and use Katsuki or my want for information against me. He put the device around my neck and pressed a button on a small remote.

"Alright, now that that's done, I want you two to join the League of Villians. I'll let you rest for tonight and think about it. But after that, we'll start trying to convince you." He reached into a bag and grabbed two needles with a purple liquid in it, "Now, we can't have you staying awake and plotting an escape, so we need to induce your sleep a little forcefully."

"There's no way you're sticking a needle in me! You're not going to touch her either!" Katsuki thrashed around, yelling and yelling.

"Katsuki stop it! Just take the medicine. Besides, we can't do anything if we're tired and weak." I tried my best to smile as him, but I couldn't without crying a little.

"How can you say that! They're villains, goddamnit! Why are you letting them do anything to you?" 

"Are these two ever going to shut up."

"Katsuki I promise I'll explain later... But first, some things need to be explained to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a different place than where I fell asleep. It looks more like a factory than the bar where they took us originally. I tried to stand up but leather straps on my wrists and ankles stopped me. I forgot they did that. Shigaraki wouldn't stop worrying about me trying to escape.

"You're finally awake." Touya stepped towards me, scratching the back of his neck. "You were out for a lot longer than I expected. Himiko's medication must have worn off by now." Medication? Who's Himiko? What's he talking about.

"What time is it?"

"About five in the afternoon. Like I said, you were out for longer than expected." He grabbed a small black box out of his pocket, then pulled a needle of it. "Himiko, let me give you another dose."

The blonde girl from the attack skipped from the corner. "It'll only take ten minutes right? I really want to meet your sister when I'm not cutting people."

"Yeah, but I'm giving you a slightly larger dose this time so it could be less time." He injected the needle into her arm and the red liquid flowed into her veins. "Why don't you go check on Ragdoll's vitals while you wait." Himiko skipped off and out of sight, humming something.

"What was that about? And Ragdoll is here? Is she alright?"

Touya sighed and pulled up a chair, "You see, Himiko's quirk involves blood. She can turn into whoever she drink the blood of. With her quirk comes an obsession with blood, she can't help but want to cut everyone. She also happens to have a knack for medical things, which is why she's keeping vitals."