Chapter Fourteen

"Hey, Keiko! Do you wanna hang out with us at the park?" Mina came up to once school had ended. She gestured to Kiri, Sero, and Kaminari.

"Sorry guys, I have to go to the gym to spar with Katsuki today. I promise I'll go with you another time." I grabbed my bag an hoisted it over my shoulder.

"Aww, that's a shame. Oh! By the way, Kiri made another friend, this is Denki!" She pulled him forward to introduce me.

"Nice to meet you, and since Mina is automatically going to a first name basis, I'm Keiko." I held out my hand and he shook it. "If you're adding him to the group chat I'll save his contact later. You have an electricity based quirk, right?"

"Yup!" Alright, then I know what I'm putting him as in my phone.

"Also, when did you start sparring with Bakugou?" Mina slyly asked, great first Uraraka and now Mina.

I looked at my phone to check the time, "Since about thirty minutes from now. The only reason I am is because I had to promise him that to prevent him from battling Izuku while his arm was broken."

"Awwwwww, another shame."

"Alright, I'm going now, see you tomorrow!" I left the classroom and headed to the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I'm at the gym now, sparring room fourteen.

💥Blasty Boi 💥: You better be ready to die.

Me: I've been ready since I was ten.

💥Blasty Boi 💥: What the fuck

Me: Just hurry your ass up so I can kick it.

💥Blasty Boi 💥: Like that's going to happen. I'm 2 minutes away.

Me: Okay see you soon.

Me: And no blowing up the receptionist.

Aaaaaaaand he left me on read. Whatever, it's not like he can ignore me while we fight. I squatted down and shuffled through my duffel bag to get my water bottle out, unfortunately it seems to be buried under everything.

The door swung open with a crashing sound, scaring me and causing me to fall into one of the benches. "Oi, get off the floor."

"Well maybe if you hadn't scared me like that I would be off the floor by now." I reached up and touched my forehead where it had been hit. "Well that's terrific."

"What now." He grumbled while he placed his bag on the floor.

"Well when you crashed in here like a wreaking ball I hit my head on the bench, and now I'm bleeding."

"How fucking sensitive are you? I wouldn't want this to be a boring spar session."

"Why don't you do me a favor and shove your ego up your ass while I get my first aid kit." I sqautted down in front of my duffel bag and retrieved my kit. I decided to now move since the walls happen to be mirrors.

"Fuck you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I started taking care of my injury when in the mirror I saw Katsuki staring at me. "Excuse me sir, but would you care to explain why you're staring at me?" I continued to clean up my wound with some disinfectant.

His cheeks went slightly pink and he looked away, "I was worrying about your well being."

"Nice try, you obviously weren't looking at my face." I applied a bandaid while thinking of where else he could have been staring. He was probably just staring into space, but I felt like toying with him anyway.  "Don't tell me you're like that damn grape boy in our class."