Chapter Seven

A.N- Well would you look at that, we get to see Keiko in a U.A. uniform. Not that exciting, but still.

I've trained so hard, and I'm finally here, standing in front U.A. High School. Izuku is standing next to me, obviously panicking.

    "Hey, you've made it, there's no need to worry." I rested my hand on his shoulder, giving him a reassuring smile.

    He took a deep breath and looked at the large building in front of us. "You're right, this year's going to be great!" We made our way up, and we both were in class 1-A, which made life a bit easier.

    "Wow, that door is huge." Izuku looked intimidated, by a door of all things.

    "If you get scared by a door then your never going to get anywhere, let go inside." I opened the door and entered, him following close behind.

    "Take your feet off of that desk now!" It was the student who called Izuku out for mumbling during the exam introductions.

    "Huh?" Great, it's Katsuki. If anything I'm worried about Izuku.

    "Its the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!" I had to stifle my laugh, this boy obviously doesn't know who Katsuki is.

    "You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass?" Okay, I better stop him before things get ugly.

    I shadow traveled behind him, making sure he wouldn't see me and quickly formed a shadow fly swatter. I smacked him in the back of the head with it.

    "YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE!?!" He jumped out of his seat and spun around with his hand's sparking. "Oh, it's you." He looked disappointed that he wasn't going to kill anyone and stuck his hands in his pocket. "What do you want." He huffed, obviously he wasn't happy.

    "I want you to play nice with the other kids." I crossed my arms and stared at him.

    "Tch, whatever." He sat back down with his feet back on the desk. I rolled my eyes as the blue-haired boy started telling him off again.

    "Todomura!" I stumbled as I was lept onto by another student. Since I was startled, and I tend to have a fight reaction, I quickly twirled around and pinned the person to the floor by twisting their arm behind their back.

    My eyes widened, "Oh no I'm so sorry! I didn't realize it was you." I quickly helped Ashido up and profusely apologized.

    "Its fine, you didn't do anything worse than the entrance exam did, I'm so glad to see you again!"

    "Me too, it's pretty cool that we got into the same class." I laughed, thankful she was okay.

    "Speaking of getting into the same class, " She pulled a redheaded boy from somewhere behind her, "this is Kirishima! He went to the same junior high and elementary school as I did." She turned to face Kirishima, "This is the girl that saved me twice during the entrance exams!"

    He turned to me and stuck his hand out, "Pleasure to meet you Todomura, Mina has been talking about you non-stop. What you did for her was super manly!"

    I grabbed his hand and shook it, he had a firm handshake, and even though I had just met him, I could tell he was a pretty cool guy. I looked over at Izuku to make sure he was doing okay. He was talking to a girl with short brown hair, it seems he had made a friend too.

    "Oh yeah! Since we're totally gonna be besties, call me Mina!"

    "Will do, you can call me Keiko." I'm so happy I'm making friends already.