Chapter Thirty-one

It did end up being much later, getting there at a little after five. All of us were starving, thirsty, tired, and sweaty. Many of us aching from running so much and muscles hitting because of our quirks. For me it was all over since my quirk utilizes all of my body. I also had a little bit of ice on my arm, I had a few close calls with Todoroki's quirk, so that must have caused that. We all practically collapsed once we were in front of Pixie-Bob and Aizawa.

"I thought you said it would only take four hours!" Sero shouted from the back of our group.

Mandalay giggled, "Sorry! I guess we based it on how we did!"

Kiri and Sato grumbled about her bragging and being hungry, and there's no doubt all of us thought the same.

"Meow meow meow! I expected you to take longer!" Pixie-Bob excitedly chattered, "You all did amazingly against my dirt monsters! Especially you five!" She pointed at Iida, Izuku, Todoroki, Katsuki, and me. "You must have some experience!" She lept towards us, mainly towards the boys.

"I call these kittens! I'll groom them myself!" She zipped around us, keeping us in a tight circle.

Aizawa asked Mandalay what's up with Pixie-Bob, and he mentioned how she's at the age to look for a mate. Which, weird, we're only fifteen.

"Speaking of ages-"

Pixie-Bob's demeanor turned more threatening as she held her claws up to Izuku's face, "Choose your next words carefully, boy."

"I was just wondering who that little boy is! He's been here since we got here, I wanted to know what he's doing here!"

"Oh, that little guy?" Mandalay responded, "He's my cousins son, he lives with us. Don't be shy Kota, say hi!"

The kid, who's named I just learned is Kota, didn't exactly look happy to be here. I love Izuku to death, he's been my best friend since we were in elementary school, but he's gotta he stupid to approach a kid that looks that grumpy.

He went right in front of Kota, leaning down and offering a handshake, "I'm from the UA High School hero course, it's nice to meet you!" Kota reeled back his fist, and sent it flying into his crotch. I don't even have to have to be him to know that hurts like hell, I mean, I don't even have to be a male to know that hurts.

There was a bunch of shouting at the kid, I can understand why but he's still only a little kid, yelling in his face probably isn't the best idea. Wouldn't want anybody else to be punched in the dick.

Kota told us he didn't want to hang out with "wannabe heroes", he's only like six right?

Katsuki smiled at him, "That brat's got spunk."

"He's like a mini version of you." Todoroki said plainly.

I lightly punched Katsuki's shoulder, "Maybe you can teach him to be an asshole like you."

"What are you talking about?!? You two need to shut your mouths before I blast you all the way to hell!"

"Yeah, sure." I snickered at Todoroki being so bold with Katsuki, very few people aren't scared of him.

"Enough playing around, " Aizawa spoke to the class, "Get your stuff off the bus, once your bags are in your rooms we'll have dinner in the cafeteria."

I leaned in and whispered to Katsuki, "Yeah Katsuki, stop playing around."

"If Aizawa wasn't here I would beat the shit out of you."

"Like you would be able to do that without your quirk, and even with it, nightfall is almost here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~