Chapter Seventy-nine

I shot up out of my chair and took a step backwards, knocking the chair over. "You're lying." I clutched my moms rings. "She wouldn't do that to me."

"Oh, but she would." He looked me up and down, "You're shaking so violently, why don't you sit back down?"

My earpiece came on and Chief Tsuragamae spoke to me, "You should take a seat, please do so." I could hear my dads voice vaguely in the background, but I could make out what he was saying.

I nodded, still shaking, "Right." I leaned down to pick up the chair. "Yeah. A seat." I sat back down in front of the glass. "A seat will be nice." I whispered to myself.

"See, isn't that better? Maybe you should have the chief bring you a glass of water too, but check for fur first!" He slapped his knee, laughing at what he thought was hilarious. "Now, back to business."

I slowly brought my eyes up to look at him, "My mom wouldn't do that to me." I whispered, fiddling with her ring.

"I already told you. She would." He paused. "Actually, she was going to at the start. Of course, she ended up chickening out and moving to protect you."

"You mean when she was going to run away to France? And instead you killed- no, slaughtered her?"

"What? No I mean before that. You weren't even three." I must have a confused looked on my face, since he elaborated, "Not long before you turned three, she had your family move farther away from the League's operations. Unfortunately for her, she happen to move very close to me."

"So you're been involved since the start?"

"Of course I was. I was the brains of that operation after all. I proposed the idea to All for One, he proposed it to Mari, and she went through with it for a while."

I heard the chief talk to me, "Keiko, see if you can get him to talk about the LOV's future plans."

I nodded slightly, "So now that we're where we are, what were you planning to do? Why did you need Izuku to come with you?"

"Wow, you're jumping around quite a bit, aren't ya?" He slapped his knee again. "Slow your roll, I'm getting there." I sat patiently, waiting for him to continue. "Anyway, no one knew I was involved except for All for One. He paid me well for the plan to combine Rei Todoroki's DNA into Mari's, and they planned to raise you with our morals. Your doctor was one of ours too! Why do you think he asked for so many updates on your quirk? To eventually turn you into a Nomu!"

"My doctor..." Shit. I can't remember his name. "The one I called Dr. Robotnik? With the mustache and the funny goggles?"

He laughed, "Yep. That's him. Man we made fun of him for that for the longest time. But unfortunately, things didn't work out. She increased her activity as Morphi for another five years or so, mainly to gain enough money to move to another country entirely. As her neighbor, I got to know her. I wiretapped your house, and told All for One we should wait to punish her. There was still a chance we could get her back on our side, plus it would be fun."

"You wiretapped our house?" I asked in disbelief.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, she figured it out pretty quickly. She actually acted like she wanted to help us again for a while, after she found out two poor little children had been found on the streets and taken in by us villains."

"Himiko and Touya..."

"Bingo! Right on the money!" He threw finger guns up at me. "She practically raised them behind our backs. Helped them stay 'good', yuck. Once they were older and officially part of the League, they kept to themselves."

"Keiko. Current plans." I'm trying, but he won't shut up about my mom. I want to know, but it's difficult to hear this.

"But what about the current plans? I know why you wanted me, but why Izuku?"

"Just a little longer." He put his legs up across the armrest of his chair. "She was planning to take all of you to France but decided that it would be better if only she went. She went in the dead of night, but happen to run into me. She blabbed about having to go on a late night errand."

I bit my thumbnail. He's gonna tell me exactly how she died, isn't he?

"Then she realized that I had been gone from Izuku and Inko's life for a while. She must have been in some sort of panic to forget that. I had brought some company, so it was fairly easy to hold her down. We took her to a secluded place-"

"I don't want to know... please just skip this part."

"Why would I do that? I'm a villain, after all." He chuckled. "On our way there, we cut off her hands. She couldn't morph anything-"

"Stop. Please."

"I breathed fire all around her, and let the smoke nearly suffocate her-"

"STOP!" I covered my ears. "STOP IT! I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW SHE DIED!"

"And after that we-"

Chief Tsuragamae's void came over the speaker's, "Midoriya, move on from the topic."

"We gouged out her eyes, cut off her tongue-"

"Stop, stop, stop," I rocked slightly in my chair. I don't want to hear this. I can almost see the torture she went through. I don't want to know. I don't want to know.

"Midoriya." His voice was sterner now. "Move on from the subject."

"We burned her skin, carved into it. I will say, her skin was quite soft."

I don't want I know. I don't want to know.

"And finally we-"

"MIDORIYA."

"Slit her throat."

"MOVE ON FROM THE SUBJECT OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE ROOM."

"Fine." He threw his hands up in the air. "I just thought that she should know what happened to her mother. Especially with just how much she loved her." He sighed, "It's a shame that the whole plan was given up on by then."

"I hate you." I gritted through my teeth. My hands are still covering my ears, and my head it still between my legs.

"What was that?"

"I HATE YOU." I shrieked. "JUST TELL ME WHY YOU WANTED IZUKU SO THAT I NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE AGAIN." Tears are blurring my vision. I hate today. I don't want to remember it. I hate it. I hate Hisashi. I hate everything.

"Moody today, aren't we?" He rolled his eyes at me, I glared at him through my tears. "Fine. We wanted him so that we could take his quirk. Besides, he was born quirkless anyway, we're just fixing what's broken." He continued, "We know that it was passed onto him from All Might, and that Izuku has become popular. So our plan was for me to snake my way back into his life, get as much money from his fame as possible, then take away his quirk so that when us villains take over Japan, there wouldn't be a symbol of peace there to help."

"That enough. Keiko, you may leave the room now."

"Awww, but I was having fun..." Hisashi whined. "The only reason I wanted to talk to her was to watch her in pain."

I quickly left the room. That was all he wanted to talk to me for? For amusement before his confession?

"Keiko!" My dad called from just a few feet away, Izuku was close behind him.

"Dad... Izuku..."

Those were the only words I choked out before crumbling into them, becoming a sobbing mess.