Chapter Seventeen

I can't really hear All Might since we're so far way, but it must be some sort of speech about how the villains will lose. He ripped off his tie and before the weaker villains could even try to make a move he took them out, grabbing an injured person... Aizawa?!?

"Oh my God. Mr. Aizawa's in terrible shape." My eyes widened. He was doing so well earlier. If a pro is that hurt, how the hell will we get out of here alive?

"Short stuff, you're shaking." Katsuki lightly shoved me. "And biting your thumb."

"No fucking kidding." I took a deep breath. Eraserhead's quirk isn't as well suited for combat, but us three have combat ready quirks with little to no drawbacks. "I'm good now." I stop shaking and lowered my hand. That's definitely a nervous habit I need to work on.

"Look! He got Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta!" Kiri pointed towards the middle area of the USJ, where All Might stood with the three in his arms.

Without talking, the three of us started running forward to help. Between breaths I said, "We have to stop being so damn reckless."

"Tch, like that's going to happen."

Kiri hardened his arm and put it in front of us. "Look..." Katsuki and I saw as All Might used a smash against a large, muscular creature with an exposed brain. The water from the area behind it went wild, but the creature isn't budging. "Didn't the villains say they're gonna kill All Might?" Kiri asked.

"Yeah.. and it looks like..."

"They found a way to do that." Katsuki's face grew angrier. "Damn it."

Another punch was thrown at the thing. We hid in some bushes close by. My main job right now is to make sure Katsuki doesn't start yelling and giving us away. All Might threw another few punches, with the creature barely moving. It screeched and reached towards him, trying to grab his face.

"Damn it... it's useless. He'll never defeat that thing."

All Might changed his tactic and grabbed it from behind and slammed it backwards into the ground. A huge rush of wind came from the impact. We have to hold onto the ground in order to stay where we are. Kiri easily hardened his hands and stuck them in the ground. I created hooks on my hands. Katsuki doesn't have anything that's useful for this situation so I created hook around his hands and forced them into the dirt.

Is he blushing? Either he's embarrassed that he needs help or he... no! I can't think about my damn crush on him right now. We could fucking die if any of us got distracted.

The wind settled and we all let go of the ground. I strained my eyes to see inside of the cloud of dust that was made. It slowly dissipated, revealing that a portal had formed to prevent the creature from getting hurt. And allowing it to grab All Might's torso. It's fingers pressed into his side, breaking his skin.

"No!" I whisper shouted. I'm shaking and biting my thumb again. "Damn it..."

"Hey, " Kiri patted my back, "we're gonna be fine. Right, Bakugou?"

"We'll be fine, I'm not so sure about All Might." He's so serious right now. Not his usual angry self. Even though he wasn't saying anything directly positive, it still calmed me down quite a bit.

"If this if your best, you picked the wrong place to attack!" How can All Might be so sure of himself when he's obviously in pain? "You should just give up now."

The man who seems to be leading this whole thing spoke, "Kurogiri." The portal man immediately seemed to understand what he was supposed to do. I heard the name of the thing that All Might was fighting in bits of conversation. The Nomu was pulled out of the portal and dragged All Might halfway through. The gate started closing around him.