23

Alfonso's POV

The bastard sent us a flash drive so we can see them beating her. A week pass by and we haven't gotten any closer to finding her. Every night we watch her getting beaten and every night we watch her crying to sleep. But today is different, it feels like she has given up.

"something is wrong with her!" Romeo screams

"yeah it is like she is numb she is giving up," Lorenzo Russo says, he has been here every night to watch what they send. 

After they are done we all stare at her laying there. My heart is breaking piece by piece at the sight

"Hey guys, I don't know if your watching or you gave up on me, but know that I love you, I am grateful for the little time I got with you guys." she starts fiddling with her necklace 

" I really hope Xander made it, please tell him that I got through with my promise on always wearing his bracelet even to death...." and with that, the cameras were cut off.

" there is a hidden meaning behind her message," Diego says. 

" what do you mean?" I ask him

"she is saying the bracelet is from Xander but I know for sure it is one of her own because I told her I wanted a matching one with other colors so it would look manly" 

" but why mention Xander?" I asked no one in particular 

"she kept her hand on the necklace the whole time...... THE FUCKING NECKLACE!!!! " Lorenzo screams and everyone looks at him until it hits us all.

"daaamn how could we forget about Xander giving her a necklace with a GPS" everyone is now on their feet making calls for someone to try and find the code for the necklace, because well we can't ask Xander.

A couple of minutes later we hear banging downstairs and everyone runs down.

"where is she!!!" we hear a boy screaming

" what is going on?" I ask him. I recognize the boy as Noah and Sarah behind him.

"She hasn't been answering her phone, and we know who you guys are, and she is to innocent to get in trouble which only means you either hurt her or one of your enemies kidnapped her, so which is it?" damn this guy really has no fear if he is coming with this attitude knowing who we are.

everyone is quiet until Elijah breaks the silence 

" The second one" he replies

"which mafia?" Sarah asks

"the Irish one..." and then Elijah explained everything to them. I know we can trust them because of our deal with their parents. The deal is we don't get involved with each others businesses. 

"look I know the deal with our parents and I don't care really, I have a man that is guarding one of the Irish mafias I can try and find if they have been in the same location every day." Noah says

" What would your father say? " Lorenzo asks him

" well, it was actually he who suggested that if we can help we will believe it or not they love Alexa from the little time they met her" with that, I smile.

Noah starts making calls and I caught a glimpse at his phone when he was done and saw his lock screen picture was of him and Alexa. Guess I have to have a talk with him when this is all over.

One of our men runs into the room and tells us he has a location and that the stress she is having isn't looking good from what the necklace is detecting. 

" I got something too, let's compare the locations if they are the same then I have two men there already, they are saying something bad is happening and they fooled them letting them believe that my father  was ok with them being there, and when we were talking he said some guards were talking about the boss selling her tomorrow so we gotta hurry," Noah explained. we compare the locations and turns out it was the same. 

We gather all our men and Noah and Sarah insisted on coming. After going through our plan we take off. 

But the only problem is we were not expecting what we saw........

"ALEXAAAAAAA!"