56

It is day 2 here and I am too tired to get up because we all stayed up late watching TV and talking last night. Liam was sugar high because apparently, the parents let him eat a lot of chocolate when we were out.

It was also the first night since the chaos I didn't sleep next to Diego, he and Elijah shared a room and I and Sarah shared a room.  I think this trip will do good for our friendship. But OMG this girl is so in love with the guy she is dating. She spent all night talking about him that I fell asleep while she was talking. But I don't think she minded because she is laughing at it right now. 

We are all going hiking today, I don't know how this will go but I am still excited, even tho some of them are complaining about hiking on a vacation.  But I am not complaining.  I think I and Evan and Liam were the most excited, Ben, not so much because he thinks Liam will get tired easily and then he has to carry him on the hike.  And well, Noah and his family to them was just another thing they were used to. 

We all get into the cars to take us to the hike.  And when we get there I'm amazed by all the beauty.  

"This is going to be so fun!" I say all excited, while my brothers mutter probably curse words.

And fun it was, I don't know what was more fun, laughing at my brothers or that I and Liam was the only one not tired from our family. Well, Liam cheated a bit because Ben got to carry him for a while. Noah was walking beside me, and My Dads and his Dad, and uncle were behind us, and well our brothers were far behind.  I think Elijah and Romeo fell down like three times.

"I just want to know one thing, how the hell are your sons even this big in the mafia world, heck you even have a street fighter as a son, but your daughter is more trained than them" I hear Noahs' dad say and we start laughing.

" hey we focus on another type of training if you please" my brother Lorenzo says. 

" I love you guys," I say laughing. 

" how about me?" Noah asks me. 

"you too of course" and with that, he kisses me but we hear all my brothers scream "HEY" and that makes our dads laugh, but what makes me laugh is Liam saying "yuck". 

The rest of the day went by amazingly and the way back was easier so no one was complaining, plus they all ate when we made it to the top. 

I was loving every moment of not living in fear. but I was missing Alana, so when we got home I face-timed her and Alex, My Dad had offered her to come on the trip but she had fights that if she won she would win a big amount of money, and because she now has to take care of Alex she couldn't say no to the fights even if my Dads had offered to help her out. 

My brothers were all out still giving the dead club as we call it a chance. Noah stayed back but Sarah went with them. And the funny thing is even my Dad Alfonso went, he made a bet with my brother Lorenzo on who would be the most popular at the club.  I told Dad Lorenzo to go with them but he said he would rather spend the night with me, so he stayed back.  He and Noah's dad were getting along really well. They have been in contact almost every day since the chaos and I think they have a lot in common so they are friends now.  So I wasn't weird when we sat there watching Tv, me Laying my head on Noahs' knees and our Dads sitting beside us drinking.  

It was almost 1 when we heard the doors open. 

"ugh I hate you, how the hell could people like you more than me" we hear Lorenzo say 

" well he can be their sugar daddy" we hear Romeo say laughing

" Just be glad you have a hot father and pay up son" we hear my Dad say.  While I and Noah just look at each other before bursting out of laughter, our Dads joins.

"oh you guys are awake," Diego says while he comes and grabs me from Noah and hugs me. 

He has been feeling a lot better and I am glad about it. Just looking at everyone I couldn't help but feel very lucky for having these people in my life. I was having the time of my life and I was looking forward to when I and Noah go on our private trip.