17

Xander:

when we questioned one of the prisoners or yeah tortured, we realized that we were in deeper shit than we expected. Not because of the mafias being after us no we are used to that but because of what he told us.

Flashback:

"who sent you, and why are you here?" I asked him

"if you really thought that there is only one Mafia after you then you have another thing coming for you," he said with a disgusting smile on his face. I could not help myself from punching him.

" talk," I said before stabbing his leg, he started screaming.

" Everyone is coming for you now that you finally have a weakness, but from the way she hit my friend before one of your guys killed him, I would say you guys are her weakness no she yours."

" what do you know about her"

"oh everything, your rat was very detailed. from the time she sleeps to the time she goes out to the cafe, to how many you have watching her. hell we even know what her favorite food is, who her favorite brother is if we want to be a puppet, oh and we know if she fights with you she ends up crying." he started laughing and the next thing I knew he took the knife out from his leg and stabbed himself in the neck

present:

"I think we have a problem," I tell Alfonso

"what why," my dad asks

I tell them everything that the prisoner said and did. Diego started throwing everything he could grab. Alfonso was clenching his jaw and my dad was still hugging Alexa and I could see that he was protectively holding her.

" Alexa, what are you thinking?" I asked her

"I think I might have an idea but we need to go somewhere no one can hear us" and with that everyone went to the family office.

we all looked at Alexa

Alexa:

"Ok, we know this person is watching me closely, right? I can pretend I am going to a party with Sara, and you saying no, we fight and then I pretend to call Sara and tell her I am sneaking out, the person will tell them, and you can see if you see him in the camera if not we can hope he follows me when sneaking out. you can go pe prepared in the club before I go there. "

"so basically you wanna be bait?" Vincent Asks

"yeah well, it is better for us to surprise them than them surprising us."

"she has a point," Ben says but the brothers eye him after that.

"And if anything happens, Xander knows how to find me, he always does and I don't think when I really need him to find me that he won't"

After that everyone agreed, but we have to wait a couple of days first, which also gives me time to meet Sara a couple of times for it to be believable, and I kind of miss her.

If only I knew that my plan would backfire.....