10

XANDER POV

I can't believe it. I'm so mad at her so so mad. when she did not answer I was so afraid that when she did not answer her phone it was because they kidnapped her but the necklace also showed me she was calm, yes the necklace also shows her heartbeat if she is stressed so I get an alert when she is in danger.

if I knew she was homeless I would have bought her a house. I love her more than anything she is the little sister I never had.

I can't believe I didn't see it, she always praised her grandmother and ignored when I asked about her parents, where are they? cause I know they are alive I did a background check on her family when I found her that day. that is how I knew she had it tough because I knew they were junkies but she always seemed so happy.

this also means my dad wants to adopt her and she will officially become my sister.

I got a text from my dad

what did you tell me she does when you get mad at her?-L

she cries and can't sleep until I forgive her why?.... oh god is she ok?-A

no, she can't stop crying she thinks she lost you she keeps repeating "I can't lose the only family I have left I just can't" and tries to run out to look for you I had to stop her three times, please come talk to her...-L

be there in 5 -A

I forgot how she gets when I yell at her, I need to talk to her...

when I go to Zios house I see everyone pacing except Diego in the livingroom.

"fix this or I'm gonna hang you from the stairs" I hear Elijah threatening me. I just ignore him and go to her room.

"I can't lose him, Diego I can't, I know me and you have gotten close since we met but Xander is my everything he has been taking care of me since the day we met, how do you think I survived those weeks homeless, even if he didn't know he saved my life, he was the reason I ate food, he was the one that bought me clothes, heck he was even the favorite thing about my birthdays cause only him and my grandmother and coach would buy me gifts, but his gifts where always my favorites cause they always had a meaning." my little angel looked up to me so much... I can't believe it I was saving her without knowing.

I go into the room and when Diego sees me he leaves. I go to her bed and just hug her.

" you will never ever lose me angel never, no matter how mad I am at you I will ALWAYS come back for you. you are my little sister and nothing you do will change that, but please I'm begging you Alexa never keep secrets from me again. I would have taken you in if I knew you were homeless. And you know coach is gonna be mad to "

"i - I know," she says between sniffs but then squeezes me to death.

"I n ee d to breath"

"no no I'm not letting you go so you never leave me," She says and I can't help but laugh but then I start to tickle her.

" STOPPPP" she screams but starts to laugh but what surprises me is all the guys running in.

" We thought you were killing her," Elijah says and Alexa starts laughing even more.

ALEXAS POV

"Alexa you need to know one more thing I actually I called Adam here cause he needs to hear it from you," Xander says.

Lorenzo laughs again.

"Alexa is everyone you know related to this family?" wait what...

"wait Adam as in Adam my brother?" Alfonso says and this time I start to laugh to

" oh god, please tell me you are not related to Miss L from the cafe near where I found you?"

Lorenzo is now on the floor laughing so I take that as a yes, everyone starts to laugh to

"Lorena is married to my brother Milo so yes we know her too and I guess you are the girl she always used to bake extra for" wow she does that...

I look at Xander and see him frown so I hug him

"What's wrong Xan-Xan?"

"Does this mean that when we all were here helping out no one helped you with food?" everyone frowns at Xander's question.

" Miss L sometimes gave me money to so I had money to buy something to eat at least until the last two days but then she came back and you too so nothing happened don't worry" he then took out the card he once made for me connecting to his account and gave me a look that says don't you dare say no...

I took the card and put it in my bag.

"OK actually I need to talk to Xander alone if it is ok before I get the lecture of the year from Adam." everyone leaves laughing at that

"I need your advice I need to vent. I'm sure your dad told you he wanted to adopt me. but Alfonso wants to adopt me too but I don't know I am scared I know you all don't think I have figured out you are all the mafia and Alfonso confirmed it because he wanted me to know what I got myself into." " But Xander I don't know what if they get sick of me you know how annoying I can be ..-"

"I' m gonna stop you right there, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met, from the day I met you even tho you were scared you made me want to take care of you, you are the strongest girl I know, heck you were homeless for weeks without any of us knowing. And if anything goes wrong I already have an apartment in your name, from the day I knew your parents were trouble I bought you an apartment the same day I made you the card I meant it when I said you are my little sister even if we are not blood-related."

After my talk with Xander, I went to find Lorenzo and Alfonso in their office. When I find them there I inform them that I would be honored to be adopted by both of them and they were very happy