26

Ughhh I  really don't know what to do. I told Diego I wanted to see Javier before anything else.

For months he has been by my side every day, even though it was his job I really thought enjoyed spending his time with me. Ben was the more serious one of us three but Javier actually made time to have fun with me. I am hurt beyond words...

My brothers agreed to let me see Javier so we are on our way down now.
I felt like puking at the sight. Javier was hanging down with his hands chained. He was badly beaten and was bleeding a lot.

As he heard us come he looked up and when his eyes locked with mine you could see the guilt in them.

" Alexa you need to know I am really sorry, I had no choice but I am glad to see you at least before I die," he said while actually crying. You could see the tears fall.

"I just wanna know why? Why not tell us? Why not tell us you had sisters from the beginning?" I asked him

" did your dad's tell you how they hired me? " I shook my head

" my dad used to work for them, he was actually third in command. And his father was second in command to Alfonso's father. My dad never told them about my sisters because we all know the woman/girls are ever mafia man's weakness. My dad got killed on a mission last year because I was a legacy I have been training since I was 8. But because Alfonso and Lorenzo don't know about my sisters, he has been paying me normal pay, he pays the men with family's more so they can support their family. My mum wanted to keep my dad's secret even if it meant for us to struggle.
I never wanted to do it I tried to deny and that is when they kidnapped Renee and Ray. " we all just looked at him while he told us his story.

I told my family I want a meeting with all of them. Sitting in the room everyone stares at me waiting for me to give an answer. 

"if it was me that was kidnapped and you had a choice to betray someone to save me, would you do the same?"

knowing the answer from their look I continued,

" I don't see how we can judge him really, I know for sure that if I was put in a place to choose between one of you guys and someone else I would choose you guys, every day of every week."

"What are you saying?" Elijah asks

"I think he learned his lesson, and that he will never dare to betray you again, but I wouldn't want a family to starve because he was too dumb to come up with a plan to tell you guys without a traitor knowing."

"so you are saying we should let the traitor still work for us after all he has done?" Alfonso screams at me

"yes, but baby steps, let him show you his loyalty and to not have a repeat of last time, you guys now know he has a family, let him live in one of your buildings that way you can keep an eye on him too because no man is dumb enough to plot against you in a building full of your soldiers.  Let him work up to working with me again, i will always have Ben and i trust him with my life even though he can be boring sometimes, he always puts my safety first. And honestly right now i don't trust someone new to take Javiers place." 

Alfonso tells me he will think about it. 

Now it is time to see Xander. I am really anxious, I feel awful because is haven't been there yet.

It takes us 20 minutes to arrive to the hospital he is in. When we arrive  we see doctors running and security.
I immediately get a bad feeling. I see Vincent run so I run after him. Arriving to what I assume is Xander's room. We hear screams and me and Vincent stare at eachother before opening the door.

" I WANT ALEXA NOW! IF NO ONE BRINGS ME ALEXA WITHIN THE MINUTE I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!!"

"Woah woah tuffguy how about you slow down because I am guessing you just woke up from your coma! Iam right here!" I told the screaming monkey who is scaring the doctors and nurses.

I didn't even get to blink after I said that before I was attacked with the biggest hug.

"Omg omg you are okay, when I heard everyone's voices when I was in the coma I thought they didn't find you or something happened to you" and with that I could actually feel his tears falling.

We stayed in eachothers arms and switched to the hospital bed. He wouldn't let me go so I ended up drifting to sleep in his arm. I finally felt safe again.

Number one in #Mafia!!!!! you guys are the best. Thank you thank you! I see your love and support and appreciate every one of you. I read ever comment and ever message