44

I was sitting at the beach when I saw her. My sweet, sweet Ma!

"Grandma is that you!" I run up and hug her.

"But, but how!" I ask feeling confused

"Honey, do you remember anything from last night?" When she says that I panic

"Am I dead?" I ask on the verge of tears.

"No honey it is not your time yet, you have to fight your way back, they need you."

"But I miss you "

"I miss you to my baby, I will always wait for you, me and your grandpa still need a little more time alone," she tells me.

But I still hug her until she isn't there anymore. Now I hear someone else but I can't see anyone.

" you know Alexa, at first when I knew about you I hated you because I thought that our parents were good to you, and I thought why here and not me. But then I got to know more about you, and I saw that grandma was the one who raised you. And I realized that I always loved you but I was just jealous. And when I knew about you being adopted I was happy for you, because I knew if it was one family that could protect you it was them. Maybe I was wrong" she whispers the last sentence.

No, no what if she tries to take me away from them, no I don't want to leave them, they are my family. I feel like screaming and I can hear the heart monitor and commotion.

"What did you say to her"  an unfamiliar voice ask

When she tells them the last sentence.  The person who I am guessing is the doctor tells Alana

"She can hear you and for some reason, that sentence panicked her"

"Alexa sweetheart I'm not gonna take you from them I promise." And at that, I calm down.

"Why the hell would you tell her that, if you ever think of taking my daughter away from me I will make sure to make you suffer until your last breath." I could hear Alfonso say before they all start screaming at each other. And then I start to panic again.

"EVERYONE OUT!" I hear what I think is Noah's dad scream at everyone.

"What no I'm not leaving my daughter "
"No I'm not leaving my sister," they say at the same time

"You are all going out now and calm down because it is not the bomb killing her right now it's you guys" and at that everyone is quiet and listen

" gosh to think their voices make it to Noah's room"

Oh god, Noah please tell me he is OK.

"Oh, Noah is alive by the way if you were wondering. But he can't move at the moment so the doctors won't let him see you.
You know, any father would like to ban you from seeing him after the danger he was put in. But I would only be torturing him. He is happy with you and he loves you. And I can't even think of anything to make me want to hate you because I would be a hypocrite. I have a dangerous job to and so does he. So if you are worried about me hating you after this I don't I still love you guys. Please come back to us Alexa" he says as I feel him kiss my head.

Noah's pov

I woke up with the biggest headache ever. I couldn't move my legs so I started to panic.

"Noah, Noah darling calm down baby I will call the doctor" so that is what my mom does.

"Noah,  I'm doctor Salem. Do you remember what happened?" I nod

"Is Alexa ok?"

"Let's worry about you now, you hit your back really bad, and as it looks right now if we are lucky you will be able to walk again with the help of a physical therapist in a couple of months. But it is gonna be tough and one hell of a fight"

"Is Alexa ok?" I ask again now irritated that no one is telling me.

"Son Alexa is in a coma, she hit her head pretty bad." My dad tells me. I start to try and move but don't make it anywhere so I scream.

" you need to calm down baby, she is in the next room, your dad has been checking on her" my mum says.
After that, we hear a commotion coming from her room and I look at my dad worried. So he goes to check on her. A couple of minutes later Alfonso comes in.

"Hey, son how you feeling?"

" Is everything alright?" I ask him

"Yeah your dad is with her, we are all just stressed out, and Alana said some things so I said some things so your dad kicked me out of my daughter's hospital room," he said conflicted but me and mom laugh at that.

"Yeah it sounds funny" we ended up talking after that. He told me they already knew who is behind it and that there was a guy with them that has a crush on Alana and that's how they got the info on everything. Just then the doors open and Alana stands there.

"You need to come with me now," she tells Alfonso and he immediately stands up and leaves.