15

The next thing I know is I am being pushed into the closest room.

"what are you doing I have to go to my family, I don't want to go in there!" I yell at Javier.

"Listen! my orders are to keep YOU safe, we were ordered that if something like this happened our priority is to keep you away from harm." I tried more than once to outsmart him but it didn't work. 

I gave up and then did as he said and hid in the closet. I felt like my whole body was shaking while hearing the bullets firing in the house. 

I really hope no one is hurt. I should have told them that I see them as my brothers and dad when they called me their daughter. what if I never get the opportunity... I didn't know I was crying until Javier opened the closet a bit and held out his hand through the door for me to hold. I took his hand and held it as my life depended on it.

Alfonso:

I knew it would happen but not this fast. At least we were fast with assigning her bodyguards. She is okay, right? ugh who knew having a daughter was scarier than having sons. Maybe because I have trained them since they were kids, but she is still new to this.

"Javier texted, they are hiding in one of the rooms, and well he had to convince her not to run back here to you." after Dean said this everyone could focus now.

"Alright everyone you know the drill, make sure no one makes it to the room she is hiding in and make sure you all stay safe" with that one after one we went out of the room. we were seeing how many they were in the cameras before we went out.

Right when I was walking to see so no one was hiding near the room she was in I saw one of my men getting beat down by the enemy, so I shot the enemy. "thank you, capo".

I saw Vincent throwing his knives and I smiled at how he was the best of my men at knives that he never needed guns to take down enemies.

Two men came from behind me and started hitting me. When I fell to the ground I saw them smirking, both of them holding guns at me. "you really thought me of all people would fall that easily, you really are dumber than you look" they gave me confused looks. And then they looked at my hand and saw what I really was doing on the floor. Yeah, exactly I only hugged the floor so I could take the knives vincent had thrown. Before they could react I threw the two knives hitting them in the neck.

Right then Alexander came through the door meaning he got everyone before coming in. looking up I see all my men standing over bodies.

"you took your time today," I told Alexander.

I lost two men today.. 

we found out that it was the Irish mafia who attacked us. I told them to clean up and everyone alive from the enemies where to be put in the basement.

I went to see if Alexa was okay. opening the room all I could see was a body of a man face down, clearly been shot. I started looking for her in the room.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER!"