29

I could here hushed voices over my head but I tried to ignore it and fall a sleep again.

"I should have waited for her too maybe I would be the one who cuddled with her until she slept" I think I was Diego who said that.

"Bro, you know those two have a special bond it's nothing more than to accept" Vincent said

"JUST come here" I said while opening my arms without opening my eyes.

With that Diego and Vincent hugged me.
"I love you guys too you know" I could here them mumble I know.

Xander was laughing at us now, I knew he was awake before me but faked sleeping.

"OK time for details, what happened, where did you go, did he try anything? Because if he did I will go right now!" Vincent said in one breath.

"HEY NO STORYTELLING WITHOUT THE REST OF US COME DOWN BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING,WE WANNA KNOW TOO" I could her dad Alfonso say

And with that I told them everything, they all were happy for me, and started teasing me for my obvious crush with Noah.

Days became months and soon it was a year since I became a part of this family. I loved every second of it. Me and Noah only got closer and closer and me and Sarah started talking again but not as close as before. Noah found out about her dating Javier and he was mad for weeks, but then calmed down and started treating her like before.

The family signed me in college with Romeo. They had a sit down with me before telling me.

FLASHBACK:

"Bambina can we speak to you?" Dad A asked

"Sure, what's up?"

"You know how all your brothers have their own businesses except Lorenzo who is taking over mine. We want you to have the possibility to open your own business to, but your conditions will be as your brothers, you have to go to college, Romeo signed in business and we thought to sign you too but with the specialty of design, so you can start your own jewelry business if you want. Like your brothers we will pay the star up once you graduate. What do you say?"

I thought about I really did but something in my mind told me no. I didn't want to tell them what.

No, I answeard coldly

"Wait, what? I didn't expect that" Dad L said.

Vincent stared at me weirdly trying to figure me out.

"You guys, I think she thinks she has to move out" Elijah said

My facial expression changed.

"Yeah that's it" Vincent said

"Well it is a good thing they put us in a collage in our town so me and you can drive there every day" Romeo said

"Really?" I said with excitement

"Oh honey I'm sorry, Ofcourse we want you to stay here, he'll if we had to choose you wouldn't move out before 50. The college is 20 minutes away you we would rather you live at home but wouldn't stop you if you wanted a dorm" Dad A said. With that I jumped up and started screaming with excitement hugging them all.

FLASHBACK OVER

So yes after the summer we are starting classes in college and Romeo promised he would always be there for me and not one of those who are ashamed of their sister.

The mafia have been getting threats again so my dads talked to uncle Adam to start coaching me again, and harder this time. Before when I learned to fight it was more for fun but now it is so I can defend myself against mafia men. They even sat me down and explained that if anyone finds out I'm going to college they can pretend to be my friend and then be working for an enemy.

Sitting now at miss L's Cafe with Ben waiting for Sarah and Noah. We are meeting for their lunchbrake.

"Hey guys" I say when they come and hug Noah immediately. Then I hug Sarah too

We eat almost immediately because I already ordered for them. We start to talk about my birthday and what plans we have this year. Hoping it will be drama free.
I keep sneaking glances at Noah and I think he noticed because he smiled. Maaan he is fine, really I could stare at him all day and not get bored.

My thoughts are interrupted by Ben's cough and I realize that I spaced out while staring at Noah... opps

"Sorry?" I say while blushing and they all laugh.

"I am just waiting for one of you to man or woman up and take a step" Ben says while smirking. I jab him in the ribs that B

Hey guys!
Sorry I was supposed to update a couple days ago but alot has happened in our neighborhood that my stress and mind have been elsewhere. I will try to update again this week!
Thank you for your love and support❤