25

It has been a week since that day and I haven't been outside my room since they brought me home. I haven't talked to anyone, they even tried to get Noah and Sarah to get me out of my room but I can't. 

I haven't even visited Xander because I still feel it is my fault he is in that position in the first place.

Yesterday Alfonso came in and searched the room for sharp objects, I think they are afraid I am gonna hurt myself. My thoughts are interrupted when someone knocks on the door. Romeo comes in and sits beside me. "hey, I brought you some food and thought we can talk a little, or me talk you listen."

I started eating from the pasta he had brought.

"you know, I never wanted this life in the first place, Alexa. And my dad respected it he really did. But he still had the condition that I train and learn how to fight and shoot. And I had no problem because I like fighting, I am a street fighter to but it was the killing that made me want out of the mafia world.

So I never went on a mission, never got involved in anything ." he stopped and sighed. I was fully focused on him right now

" one day I saw five guys holding this girl against a wall, she couldn't have been older than 13, they were harassing her because she was from a foreign country. Her brother had found them and he tried to fight them. 

the only problem was that they knew him and it was all planned out, they wanted him dead "to protect their country" When I saw what was going on I sent my location to the family chat which always means trouble and I intervened. At one point one of them pulled out a gun and I knew he was gonna shoot us, and he tried but missed and well I had a knife which ended up being his death. I was so broken, I had tried to run from the mafia world and ended up with a kill not even for the mafia. I don't regret it because it was either us or him.  But I reacted like you, I went in shock and locked myself in my room for even 2 months. I know how you are feeling I do and when your ready I am here for you. but I still think you should visit Xander, he needs you." 

"I am scared... " I say in barely a whisper chocking both Romeo and me

"why," he asks

" what if Xander doesn't want me as a sister anymore, what if Lorenzo and Alfonso don't want me as a daughter anymore, I don't want to end up in the streets again, I don't want to lose you guys, I love you too much" I answer truthfully.

" we would never do that to you, honey don't forget we are in a mafia every one of us has been where you are today. wether you like it or not you are my daughter and will always be my daughter" we hear Alfonso talking from the door. 

I was too surprised when I saw everyone standing there

" Everyone has been spending the day outside your door and even working on the floor waiting until your ready" Romeo says laughing while hugging me. 

We talked for a while and decide that tomorrow someone will take me to visit Xander.

Before I sleep i turn on my phone to message Noah and Sarah in our groupchat

Hey guys sorry I have been distancing myself from everyone. I heard what you guys did for me and I am forever grateful. -A

We love you never forget that-S

What surprised me was that Noah sent me a private text

Glad your OK, call me if you need anything- N

Before I answear the door open and Diego comes in.

" hey is something wrong" I ask him

" yeah so you know how Javier betrayed us?" Diego asks

"Mhhm, I still can't belive it"

"Well he told us they had his sisters and well he had no choice, I didn't let them kill him I told them to wait until we get you back so you can decide" -D

"Wait he has sisters? Why did he not tell anyone" I ask surprised

"Because he knew there was a rat but not who" Diego tells me, along with everything Diego had told them.

"So the big question little sister is what do you want us to do with him?"