57

This morning could not have been worse. Me and Noah were getting ready to go on our alone trip but his dad got a call and everyone had to pack their bags and go home.

At first I thought my brothers were making a prank to ruin the trip so we don't go on an alone trip but Noah's dad has been on the phone non stop, and is looking very stressed out.

It is looking like the legal side of the business is having some trouble.  I am sitting beside my Dad Lorenzo on the plane and have not said a word since we sat down.
"I am really sorry honey I really am. But family always has to come first and as long as you and Noah are together his family is our family so we have to be there for them" I hear my dad say.

" I know" I whispered back. And he just hugs me after.

I was woken up by my dad carrying me and as lazy as I am i didn't tell him I woke up so i let him carry me to the car.
"You know she is awake right?" I hear Noahs dad tell him.
"Oh I know my spoiled little girl is awake but it was a long time since she cuddled me so I'm not complaining" and at that i couldn't help my laugh.

When we arrived home everyone left me alone. Noah and his family went home to see what had happened and my dad Lorenzo went with them. My dad Alfonso is working in the office and my brothers all went their way. Even Ben left me with some boring guard so he could take his boyfriend and son home.

I got so bored i started walking or yeah jumping around the halls until I got a text from Dad A
"You know that you can come and sit at my office? I don't mind"

I went to his office and sat on the sofa and just stared at my dad until he spoke.

"spit it out, what is on your mind?"

"what is happening, why is no one back yet?"

" oh honey it is nothing, some workers found out about you and Noah and that you are a Mafia princess, and yeah they are not happy about it, so they are just talking to the worker." and that was a big relief. 

I fell a sleep at dads couch, and woke up when my brothers came back. Noah came with them because apparently my dads plane is waiting for us to take us to our vacation. After hugging everybody and Noah getting like a million threats even tho I have Ben and Javier with me.  

while in the car I look back at the mansion while all my brothers and my dads stand their I cant help but feel full. Imagine what would have happened if i never helped Alfonso that day, imagine my donors not even leaving me, imagine never meeting these guys. I will take these mafia drama everyday if it means I am still lucky to have them as my family. 

waking up from my daydreaming I scream from the window.

"Bye guys!!"