2

As I'm putting the letter back in my backpack I hear Miss L closing her Cafe. Yes, my Spot is near a Cafe which happens to also be close to the graveyard where Ma is.

"hey darling"

"hey miss Lorena how was your day, Saw it was a busy day which means no leftovers for me tonight?"

"No darling there are still some muffins and cookies left and I even brought you juice today" God I love this woman.

"Omg!! thank you thank you!"

This will keep me good until tomorrow. I know you are wondering why she can't help me or call the authorities. The thing with Miss L is that she has been in the foster system with bad experiences so she knows why I don't want to. As for letting me crash at her place, she says they are too many and too dangerous. She still takes care of me, she brings me something to eat from the cafe she also lets me keep my bags at the cafe so they don't get stolen. Plus I get to charge my phone at the cafe too.

The night is beautiful today. As I am staring at the moon I hear a van come at full speed.

The doors open and three men look outside I guess to see if someone is there. Yes, I'm hiding, what. do you expect from me?

OMG, they just threw a body outside the van and speed away.

what should I do? I am panicking right now...

I decide to run to the man

"Sir are you ok?" stupid Alexa does he look ok???

"I am calling 911, " I say when he only groans.

"No!" the man TRIES to scream.

"you can't call the cops"

I take my scarf and put pressure on the bullet wound I look and make sure the bullet didn't stay inside.

"Sir I can't leave you like this you will die!"

He then asks me to call someone and tell them their boss needs help.

I call the number he gives me.

" This is Lorenzo who am I speaking to?"

"Hi, sir your boss needs your help we are ou- no no no no sir Stay awake!!! come on stay awake for me!!