35

Yeeay two chapters at once

Every part of my body is now facing panic. My family is now in there between life and death. God knows where they are hiding my little brother, my sister is tied up somewhere in this disgusting warehouse and right about now anything I do or say determines what happens to everyone. I love. I could sacrifice myself and give them time to free themself, I could stay here hiding watching them die or maybe I can find something to help them.

And that's when I saw it.....

THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!!!!  checking if it is full, which to my relief it is. Now I just need a way to make sure that one of them at least can untie themself when I do my distraction.

The leader was hitting my dad trying to make him talk. But I needed to make one of my brothers catch my eye without him noticing so I need to be somewhere where his back is to me.  Finally making it to the end of the hallway so that I was now behind the leader. Looking at my brothers no one seemed to notice me. Then Ben was waking up and started to move. In the instant, he looked around assuming that he was looking for me. He then looked at his dad and it was like they were silently talking with their eyes, and at that, his dad started looking around the room and I took the opportunity to show more of myself so he could see me thanking the lord that he went with my family because they apparently didn't figure out that I must be hiding if my guard is with them. When he saw me I saw a faint smile. He nudged Xander making him look up and seeing me. I waved my knife at them making a sliding sign hoping they got what I meant. Xander leaned his head in Ben's dad's direction I think as a sign that I should slide it to him. 

I tried showing the fire extinguisher hoping they got what I meant. At that Xander gave me a nod and then turned to the leader. 

"hey stupid! why are you hitting the old and not try going after someone we all know could take you in a minute"  Xander said looking at Dad, and then his eyes were in the direction I was standing and I understood what he meant. 

"hey who you calling old, I could take him down right here right now, I only need 10 seconds," Dad said. 

The others were looking confused between them especially the Leader. But the problem was. I heard movement behind me. Panicking I turned around I saw Alana with another fire extinguisher. I didn't have time to ask her how she untied herself. I looked at her as if trying to figure out if she is with me or against me, and when she understood she just smiled. 

I turned around again waiting for the sign. 

"10" - A 

"9"- X

"8" - D the three of them started counting and as soon as Dad said 1 both me and Alana started our plan, making everything white, at the same time I had given the knife to Dean and he started freeing my brothers when the leader was screaming trying to understand what was happening. When everything calmed down all my brothers had freed themself and I was in front of the leader smiling. 

"you really were trying to get me huh, guess you went after the wrong family." with that I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and then in the face. Satisfied with him groaning I looked at Daddy L as if saying he is all yours now. 

After that, I ran to check if Noah had a pulse which he had but a faint one. One of the guards carried him to send him to the doctors.

Looking around for Alana with so many questions in my mind I couldn't find her anywhere. Looking at Ben he was also looking around for her, no mindreading cause he was asking loud if anyone saw where she went. Javier, Ben, and Dean went around to see if they could find my little brother which by now I am doubting I have one.

We started going back to the cars, me hugging my Dad A while walking. On one of the cars, there was a note.

I'm really sorry but I had to save our little brother, he is with me and safe. I will come by and explain everything when your family has calmed down and doesn't plan to kill me. Which I hope is tomorrow- Alana

Ben started laughing.
"She is too smart for us"

" we would all have done the same thing if we were in her position, she knew we would get out at the same time risking not but making sure her sister and brother are safe. Because I can bet you she was watching Alexa planning her move there is no way she didn't free herself at once and waited. I think she freed herself, found your little brother, and then came back in to save you"  Vincent said.

" And don't blame yourself because he was after us before we even got to know you so with or without you we would have somehow fallen into his trap, the only difference is with you we all made it alive, you really are our hero," Daddy L said with daddy A beside him nodding as if agreeing.

"Yeah, our hero is what she is," Diego said while ruffling my hair.

"Alexa I am soon out of job because of you, you know with you being the one saving their asses," Dean said laughing

"What why?" I asked confused but getting what he's going

Ben and Dean and Javier all shook their heads laughing

"Theiir heroooo" they all said at the same time. Making everyone laugh.

Now I just want to go check on Noah and lay beside him.