36

We bring another dawn
We've only just begun

Soyoung was seated on the bed with one leg hanging off the the mattress, bored eyes staring at her fingers that were busy drawing circles onto the soft sheets in order to pass time

"How long are we going to wait?" Hendery spoke up, briefly eying everyone in the room- Soyoung, San and Yeri.

"What's with the sudden meeting? Did Changbin inform something?" Hendery asked, raising a brow at Yeri, "Mark called us in here, not me" She rolled her eyes, dragging a chair and seating herself parallel to Soyoung.

"Probably about another race or something about the bikers" San muttered and Yeri snickered, shaking her head at his assumption.

"It's about her obviously" She jerked her head towards Soyoung and the mentioned girl raising a hand, pointing at her own self questioningly, "Me?".

"Yes, you," Yeri emphasized, firmly nodding at the latter, "You are staying here from now on" She added and the brunette's eyes widened, "What?".

"What so surprising? It was to happen someday, now or later" Hendery shrugged, agreeing with Yeri's statement.

"I can't, no" Soyoung shook her head, attempting to convince them but none of their expression wavered, the 'I'm not buying a no as the answer' look plastered on their faces and she sighed.

"I can't just leave my mum alone" Soyoung repeated, tone stern and firm, "Why would you even bother?" Hendery's words made her scoff in disbelief.

"Cause she is my mother and I care" Soyoung answered, eyes fixated on the boy who simply raised an eyebrow, "Sure" He mouthed and San lightly hit his chest, bringing him to a stop with a shake of his head.

"Whatever it is Soyoung, it too late now" Yeri stood up, earning her attention and her brows furrowed in bewilderment as to what her words intended.

"Also," Yeri turned around to face the girl, "Are you sure your mum doesn't know anything?" She questioned taking a step closer, narrowing her eyes down on her and Soyoung averted her gaze, unsure of what to respond.

"Your safety always stands first in line, don't forget"

Does she know?

The answer to the question and the intentions behind those said words was obscure, pushing her further into her thoughts.

"Why would you ask?" Soyoung raised her head to look at Yeri who stood ahead of her, "Cause she left" Her reply was something she wasn't expecting and it definitely caught her off guard.

"What- What are you saying?" She uttered out, not believe her ears but before Yeri could speak another familiar voice interjected, "She's right, Youn".