matt; adopting another dog!

*The Sallee family adopt another dog for their family! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🤍*

Today is an extremely special and an exciting day in the Sallee family!

Today, Matt and Grace are going to pick up their brand new member of their family, a Mini Australian Labradoodle named Josie!

Josie is just a few years old and has been living in a foster home for a few months now after her owner sadly passed away due to cancer.

Josie had to go through some training courses since she didn't have any previously. She also got spayed and all of her shots are caught up!

Matt and Grace both decided to get another dog for their family because their Golden Retriever, Lavender has been acting sad and lonely due to not having a friend that is a dog just like she is!

Also, the four older kids Elianna, Lilianna, Kellen and Isaiah have all been asking for another pet as well!

The four older kids are back in school part time now, so they aren't home 24/7 like they have been this past year due to the pandemic.

Also, Zoey and Colin are both still so so little so they can't play with Lavender just like the big kids do!

Right now, Matt is heading out to pick up Josie from her foster home while Grace, Lilianna, Elianna, Kellen, Isaiah, Zoey, Colin and Lavender are all hanging out at home and are getting ready for Josie's arrival!

Elianna and Lilianna are organizing the dog toys, Kellen is putting water in both of the water bowls and Isaiah is putting dog food in both of the dog bowls.

Grace has put out Josie's brand new dog bed and she put out a few dog toys on the bed for her! Josie loves to snuggle with stuffed animals so there are two stuffed animals on her bed as well!

Grace and Colin are sitting on the couch together while Zoey is sitting on the floor playing with her colorful blocks she just got as an early birthday present from Matt's parents.

Grace is feeding Colin his bottle and Lavender is sitting on the couch next to her.

Lavender lays her head down by Colin's feet, making Grace smile ear to ear at Lavender.

"Good girl, Lavvy! Good girl! You are such a good girl!" Grace says as she pets Lavender's head and smiles at Lavender. 

"Are your excited to get a sister? Are you excited?" Grace says in a babyfied voice at Lavender, making Lavender happily wag her tail and get excited.

*Lilianna, Elianna, Kellen, Isaiah, Zoey and Colin's outfits*

"Baaaaa! Baaa! Uh oh! Uh oh!" Zoey says as she giggles loudly and smiles.