kirstie; welcoming rhett

*Kirstie and Blaine welcome their baby boy into the world! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💚*

Today is going to be a very special and a very life changing day in the Lewis-Rogers family!

Today, Rhett James Rogers is going to be born into the Lewis-Rogers family! 

Due to Rhett's big size and Kirstie having to need a c-section with Reed due to being a bigger baby as well, Kirstie and Blaine both decided to have a scheduled c-section to deliver Rhett.

Kirstie and Blaine both want to make sure that both Kirstie and Rhett are healthy, happy and perfectly fine during the delivery.

Kirstie vividly remembers having an extremely long and hard labor with Reed and then she ended up needing a c-section when she wouldn't progress anymore.

So this time, Kirstie just wants to have a c-section and doesn't want to experience that type of long labor again. Luckily with the girls, she was able to have a regular delivery with no issues with them.

Kirstie's doctor is predicting Rhett to be about the same size as Reed was or even a little bigger then Reed was.

Kirstie often jokes to everyone on how she makes big boys and she is correct! Both Reed and Rhett are big boys! Both Harper and Piper were both seven pounds!

Even Blaine was a big baby when he was born! Blaine weighed nine pounds, five ounces and was twenty two inches long when he was born!

Right now, Kirstie and Blaine are patiently waiting in their hospital room together! Both of them are very excited that today is the day that their first child together is going to be born!

Kirstie is happily laying in her hospital bed with her pretty pink floral hospital gown on. She has a heart rate monitor on her big baby bump, to check on Rhett's heart beat.

Kirstie also has an IV in her left arm giving her medicines and fluids to prepare her body for the c-section.

Kirstie is really relaxed and extremely calm for her scheduled c-section which the complete opposite of how she was right before Reed's c-section.

Blaine is all suited up in his blue surgical suit and he is getting his Nikon camera ready to take many pictures of Rhett's delivery!

"Are you excited, Blainey?" Kirstie asks Blaine softly as she smiles up at Blaine.

"I am very excited, Kirs! I absolutely can't wait to meet our baby boy and see what he looks like! And see how big he is too!" Blaine says with a big cheeky smile at Kirstie and Kirstie smiles ear to ear back at Blaine.

"Me too! I think Rhett is going to look just like you, Blainey." Kirstie says with a big grin at Blaine.

"Aw, really? I think he will look just like you, babe!" Blaine says with a big cheeky grin, making Kirstie blush and smile.

"How much do you think he will weigh?" Kirstie asks Blaine softly.

"I think he will be ten pounds!" Blaine says jokingly to Kirstie, making Kirstie playfully roll her eyes and make her giggle loudly.