kirstie; juicy q&a

*Kirstie answers juicy Q&A questions from fans and  even some haters! Send suggestions on what you see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

The Rogers Fam ~ 80K subscribers
Meet the Rogers family, a blended family of almost 9 that lives in Los Angeles, California! Kirstie is the mom of twins Jett and Jude (9), Reed (5 1/2) Harper (4) and Piper (2 1/2)! Blaine is the dad of Madison (7 1/2)! And finally, Kirstie and Blaine are expecting a baby boy together in May! We were both married before and met each other almost three years ago at the park and we instantly fell in love. Kirstie is the mezzo-soprano for the three time Grammy winning acapella group Pentatonix while Blaine works in the computer business and also in the performing arts! Please subscribe and come join our blended family adventures!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, Kirstie is about to film her juicy Q&A video for her and Blaine's family YouTube channel!

Kirstie asked all of her Instagram followers to ask her some juicy questions so she can make a Q&A video today! This video has been a highly requested video, so Kirstie finally had the time to sit down and film it!

Kirstie sees a lot of questions in her picture's comment section, so she thinks a Q&A will hopefully stop all of the rumors and rude comments.

Right now, Kirstie is sitting on the couch with pillows propped all around her to help her sit better on the couch and Blaine is laughing at her because it looks ridiculous.

"Don't laugh at me, babe! I can't help it! I am
really pregnant, so I need all of the pillows to feel comfortable sitting on the couch during my video!" Kirstie says playfully to Blaine as Blaine giggles some more at.

"I am trying not too, babe! But you are so stinking cute with with all of your pillows on the couch." Blaine says as he giggles and rubs Kirstie's baby bump, making Kirstie smile ear to ear.

Kirstie is nearing the end of her fourth pregnancy and her body just hurts, so sitting is uncomfortable at this point for her!

"Do you need me to do anything before I go upstairs to watch a movie with Harper and Piper?" Blaine asks Kirstie softly.

"No, I am fine, Blainey! Thank you though! I am going to film my Q&A video and take a nap before the kids come home from school." Kirstie says with a big cheeky smile at Blaine and Blaine smiles at Kirstie.

"Okay, love! Just call me if you need anything!" Blaine says to Kirstie.

"I will!" Kirstie says happily to Blaine.

Blaine then softly kisses Kirstie a few times before he goes back upstairs.

Kirstie then fixes her position on the couch and fixes the camera on the tripod before she turns the camera on with the remote.

"Hey everyone! My name is Kirstie Maldonado Rogers and welcome back to The Rogers Fam YouTube channel! Today, I am going to film a very highly requested Q&A video! A lot of you have been really wanting this, so here it is! Grab a snack and a drink and get ready for this Q&A! My answers will probably be long so get prepared!" Kirstie says as she smiles and chuckles at the camera.

"So I asked all of you guys to to send me some really juicy questions on my Instagram for this Q&A today and you guys really delivered with some questions! I am only going to answer a few today, maybe about ten! So if you would like another Q&A please let me know in the comments! Now, let's get started!" Kirstie says with a big cheeky grin at the camera.

• How is your pregnancy doing?
My pregnancy is really great! This has been my easiest pregnancy so far which I am so thankful for! I always heard the more times you are pregnant the harder the pregnancy is but not for me, thank goodness. This is my fourth pregnancy and it has been super easy and smooth! Baby boy is doing great and is going to be a big boy, probably around seven to eight pounds! He might be bigger, who knows! Reed was a nine pound baby!