kirstie; it has been alot going on...

*Kirstie films a vlog of herself Blaine and Rhett in the car together! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💜*

The Rogers Fam ~ 99K subscribers
Meet the Rogers family, a blended family of almost 9 that lives in Los Angeles, California! Kirstie is the mom of twins Jett and Jude (9), Reed (5 1/2) Harper (4) and Piper (3) and Blaine is the dad of Madison (8)! And finally, Kirstie and Blaine welcomed their first child together, Rhett James in May! Kirstie is the mezzo-soprano for the three time Grammy winning acapella group Pentatonix while Blaine works in the computer business and also in the performing arts! Please subscribe and come join our blended family adventures!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right now, Kirstie, Blaine, Madison's half brother Everest and baby Rhett are all in the car together and they have been running some much needed errands they haven't been able to do, due to being super busy with eight kids and three dogs in the summertime!

Kirstie's little sister Graycie and mom Angelica are at the Rogers house with, Jett, Jude, Madison, Reed, Harper, Piper and the dogs Floof, Olaf and Pascal while Blaine and Kirstie are out for a while!

Kirstie, Blaine and Everest are all sitting in the car together and they are having McDonalds for lunch, since they are out and about running errands still!

Kirstie just fed Rhett a bottle and Rhett is now peacefully sleeping in his car seat. Rhett really loves his car seat and he loves to go on car rides!

"Mmm, are you chicken nuggets good, Ev?" Kirstie asks Everest with a big smile.

"Uh huh! Yummy yummy!" Everest says with a smile as he eats a french fry.

"Make sure you eat your apple slices, okay?" Blaine says to Everest.

"Otay!" Everest says happily to Blaine.

Kirstie and Blaine then both smile at each other as they finish their meals!

Kirstie and Blaine then both decide that they should film a life update vlog to catch all of their fans up on what has been going on!

Kirstie and Blaine both haven't been vlogging or posting much on social media due to a lot of personal things happening in both of their lives right now that they will explain in the vlog they are about to film.

Blaine sets the vlogging camera up on the car dashboard before turning it on and he and Kirstie both smile and wave at the vlogging camera.

"Hi, everyone!" Kirstie says with a big smile on her face.

"Hi, everybody! Long time no talk on the channel or on social media! We are sorry about that! We have been really busy! We hope all of you are staying safe and healthy during this crazy time!" Blaine says to the vlogging camera and Kirstie smiles.

"We have mostly been staying in, swimming or going to friends houses! We haven't been going into any stores until today because Blaine and I had to get the kids a few things!" Kirstie says to the vlogging camera.

"Kirs and I wanna address a few things that have been happening in our lives these past few months. Kirstie and I are both fine, our relationship is wonderful and we are really happy so don't worry about that." Blaine says as he smiles at Kirstie and smiles back at him.

"We are all doing really really well! All of the kids are happy, healthy and are having a great summer! They are all growing really fast and they all can't wait to start school in a few weeks." Kirstie says as she and Blaine both giggle at each other.

"All of kids can't wait to see their friends and get out of the house some!" Blaine says as Kirstie smiles.

"Yeah, the kids are just exciting to have things slowly going back to normal." Kirstie says as Blaine happily nods.