kevin; two more kids?

*Kevin and Tara have brought two more children into their home via foster care! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Kevin and Tara have been extremely busy this past year!

But let's tell the whole story so everybody is all caught up with their beautiful family!

The eldest of the Olusola family is Hayden and he is twelve! Hayden is Tara's son from a previous relationship and Hayden was adopted by Kevin when he was four years old!

Kevin and Tara then had two biological children together, Laila and Henry. Laila is seven and Henry is four and a half!

Kevin and Tara then adopted Mallory from a teen mom and they have a very open relationship with her! Mallory is three and a half now!

Kevin and Tara then adopted Kensley via an open adoption and they also have a very open relationship with her mom! Kensley is one years old now!

A few months after Kensley was born, Kaden was brought into the Olusola family via foster care. Kevin and Tara have been foster parents since Mallory was a baby but they never got called for placements.

At the end of last year, Kevin and Tara officially adopted Kaden into their family! Kaden is ten and a half now!

A month after Kaden's adoption, Kevin and Tara found out they were expecting their sixth child together (their fourth biological), a baby boy they would name Lucca!

However, two months before baby Lucca was born, Kevin and Tara were approached by the adoption agency to adopt a newborn baby girl that was abandoned at the hospital and of course they said yes!

Kevin and Tara decided to name the baby girl Kaia!Also, Kaden and Kaia are half siblings, having the same mom.

Kevin and Tara have been settling in with their eight children - Hayden, Kaden, Laila, Henry, Mallory, Kensley, Kaia, Lucca and of course their cat Luna!

A few weeks ago, Kevin and Tara were contacted by their foster care social worker about an older sibling set in need of a place to stay.

The girl is nine years old (who Tara and Kevin call Z on social media to keep her name private) while the boy is five and a half years old, turning six in a few months (who Tara and Kevin call X on social media to keep his name private).

Kevin and Tara didn't want the siblings to be separated because that's what usually happens to older siblings in foster care! Most people do not want to have older siblings in their home or they can only take one sibling in instead of both of them.

Tara and Kevin haven't been posting much on social media because they both want to make sure that both Z and X are settling in nicely with the whole family and that they are doing well emotionally, physically and socially. 

Tara posts a picture of X and Z happily sitting together outside and they are holding each other's hands. Their faces are covered by an emoji. Z's face is covered by 🦋 and X's face is covered by 🪐. She writes the caption as: "welcome to our family z + x 👧🏽👦🏽 a few weeks ago, @kolusola and I were called by our foster care social worker to see if we were able to bring these two into our home for a few months and possibly adopt them if their biological parents lose their parental rights. of course we said yes! ❤️ foster care is already traumatic enough for children of any age and it is even more harder when you lose the only family you have, which is a sibling. Z is nine years old and X is five and a half and sometimes foster parents can't keep siblings together, especially at their ages. Kev and I always make sure if we do have a foster placement that are siblings, that we keep everyone together, no matter how many they are. It is very important.
.
Z + X are doing incredible with our family and all 8 our children love them just like siblings! 🥺 Z + X are also catching up with their peers so they are prepared to go into 4th and 1st grade this upcoming school year and they are both also in therapy to help them through their PTSD.
.
We pray by the end of the year we have answers and closure, whether that is staying with us forever, or them going to back to their parents (which is extremely unlikely but you never know in foster care). Please pray that Z and X get the closure they deserve soon ❤️"

Tara posts another picture of Laila, Hayden, Kaia, Henry, Mallory, Kaden, Lucca, Z, Kensley and X all sitting together outside. Z's face is covered by 🦋 and X's face is covered by 🪐. She writes the caption as: "I am so happy to be your mama ❤️ my heart is so full of love 🥰😘😍"

Tara posts another picture of herself, Z, X and Kevin all sitting together. Z's face is covered by 🦋 and X's face is covered by 🪐. She writes the caption as: "X and Z recently started calling @kolusola and I, Mom and Dad. I pray we will be your forever Mommy and Daddy. 🥺😊😭"

Kevin posts a picture of X and Z happily sitting together outside and they are holding each other's hands. Their faces are covered by an emoji. Z's face is covered by 🦋 and X's face is covered by 🪐. He writes the caption as: "God is amazing and brought these two perfect children into our family! @taraolusola and I are currently fostering X and Z for a few weeks now and we may be able to adopt them! 🙏🏾

Kevin posts another picture of Z, Kaia, Kensley, Laila and Mallory all happily sitting together. Z's face is covered by 🦋. He writes the caption as: "My five beautiful girls! 💜💜💜💜💜"

Kevin posts another picture of Hayden, Lucca, X, Henry and Kaden all happily sitting together. X's face is covered by 🪐. He writes the caption as: "My five handsome boys! 💚💚💚💚💚"