ptx; christmas at the white house!

*Pentatonix and all of their children go to the White House to participate in their PBS special, Christmas At The White House! Sorry this is sooo late! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🎄🎅🏻*

Today is a very special day for Pentatonix and their families!

Today, Mitch, Scott, Kevin, Kristie and Matt are going to perform at the White House for their PBS Christmas special called Christmas At The White House!

For this special performance, Mitch, Scott, Matt, Kristie and Matt will also meet President Joe Biden, First Lady Jill Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff.

Kevin, Kristie and Matt will bring their spouses Tara, Blaine and Grace and all of them will bring their children to the White House!

Mitch, Scott, Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel, Gabriella, Matt, Grace, Lilianna, Elianna, Kellen, Isaiah, Zoey, Colin, Kirstie, Blaine, Jude, Jett, Madison, Reed, Harper, Piper, Everest, Rhett, Madeline, Clementine, Kevin, Tara, Hayden, Kaden, Zara, Laila, Xander, Henry, Mallory, Kensley, Kaia and Lucca all walk into the White House and get a tour before Mitch, Scott, Matt, Kevin and Kirstie perform!

Blaine, Grace, Tara and the kids will sit in the audience along with President Joe Biden, First Lady Jill Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff.

Mitch, Matt, Kirstie, Scott and Matt all get their microphones and the cameras get set up to film the performance for the PBS special!

Once everything is set up and ready, Mitch, Matt, Kirstie, Scott and Matt all begin to sing Amazing Grace! 

After their performance, Mitch, Scott, Kirstie, Matt and Kevin all walk over to all of the kids, Blaine, Grace and Tara!

"Let's go greet President Joe Biden, First Lady Jill Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff!" Mitch says to everyone with a grin.

Mitch, Scott, Kirstie and Kevin have all met President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden before when they were Vice President and Second Lady! 

Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia, Joel, Gabriella, Matt, Grace, Lilianna, Elianna, Kellen, Isaiah, Zoey, Colin, Kirstie, Blaine, Jude, Jett, Madison, Reed, Harper, Piper, Everest, Rhett, Madeline, Clementine, Kevin, Tara, Hayden, Kaden, Zara, Laila, Xander, Henry, Mallory, Kensley, Kaia and Lucca are all very excited to meet the President, Vice President, First Lady and Second Gentleman!