avi; ezra's sixth birthday

*The Kaplans celebrate Ezra's sixth birthday with their family and friends! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🎳*

Today is Ezra's SIXTH birthday party!

This year, Ezra really wanted to have his sixth birthday party at the local bowling alley instead of having a birthday party at home, so that is what Kate and Avi did for him!

Both Kate and Avi have planned a very fun and very exciting birthday party at the bowling alley for Ezra's BIG and special birthday!

Ezra absolutely loves to go bowling so to have a birthday party at the bowling alley is going to be a blast for him and for his friends!

Kate and Avi both cannot believe that their third son and fifth child is now a six years old!

Ezra is a rambunctious six year old who loves music, bowling, Pokémon, running around outside, kickball and drawing!

Right now, Kate, Avi, Ezra, Micah, Wren, Israel, Jasper, Abigail, Kaiya, Ayla, Dakota and Tobias are all getting ready to head to the bowling alley for Ezra's birthday party!

Kate is packing Micah's diaper bags and bottles while the rest of the kids are waiting to leave!

"Ba ba ba ba!" Micah says as he crawls over to Kate making her smile happily.

"Are you excited, baby? Are you excited for Ezzy's birthday party? Yay!" Kate says in a babyfied voice as she picks up Micah and kisses his cheeks.

"Ba ba!" Micah says to Kate as he giggles making Kate giggle and kiss Micah again.

"Let's get your diaper bag packed and then we can all go!" Kats says to Micah, making him very excited and happy.

"Aaaa!" Micah says with lots of excitement making Kate smile ear to ear.

*Dakota, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Kaiya, Ayla, Wren, Jasper and Micah's outfits*

Tobias, Jasper, Israel, Dakota, Abigail, Kaiya, Ayla and Wren are all sitting in the living room waiting for Ezra, Avi, Kate and Micah to be ready!

"I am gonna kick everybody's butts bowling today!" Abigail says with some sass at her older and younger siblings making them laugh.

"No! I am, Abby!" Israel says with some sass at Abigail, making Abigail laugh too.

"I bowl too! I bowl too!" Jasper says as he jumps up and down and giggles happily.

"We are all going to bowl! Except for Micah." Tobias says as he fixes his hair and his shoes.

"Yay!" Jasper says as he laughs loudly.

"Yeah! I bowl too!" Wren says with a cheeky smile.

"I love bowling! It is really fun!" Ayla says as she smiles at her siblings.