kevin; the kids meet kensley!

*Hayden, Kaden, Laila, Henry and Mallory all meet baby Kensley for the first time! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🌈

Today is going to be a very special day in the Olusola family! Today, baby Kensley is finally heading home from the hospital!

Kensley had to stay in the hospital a few extra days because she was jaundice but today she is FINALLY ready to head home and to meet her five older siblings!

Kensley's birth mom was discharged a day after Kensley was born, but she has came to the hospital every single day to visit Kensley while she was under the blue lights.

Tara and Kevin are both very happy that Kensley's birth mom wants to be there for Kensley for everything she can.

Kensley just got her jaundice levels checked again and they are where they are suppose to be so Kensley can officially go home today, which makes Tara and Kevin both very happy parents!

Right now, Tara begins to happily get Kensley dressed into her special going home outfit!

*Kensley's going home outfit*

"Aww, Kensley looks so cute in her outfit!" Kevin says with a big cheeky smile at Tara and Kensley.

"It fits her perfectly." Tara says as she kisses Kensley's cheeks happily.

"Are you ready to go home, baby girl? Are you ready?" Kevin asks Kensley in a babyfied voice as Kensley coos up at her Daddy.

"Yay! You are going home! You are going to meet your three big brothers and two big sisters! And your kitty cat, Luna!" Tara says in a babyfied voice at Kensley and Kensley coos at Tara.

Tara then hands Kensley to Kevin to hold. Kevin happily walks around the hospital room and Kensley looks around the hospital room.

Just then, Birth Mom happily walks into Kensley's hospital room.

"Hey!" Tara says as she happily walks over to Birth Mom and hugs her.

"Hey!" Kevin says as he waves at Birth Mom.

"I heard Kensley is coming home today?" Birth Mom asks Kevin and Tara.

"She sure is! She got approved to go home today!" Tara says proudly to Birth Mom and Birth Mom's
face lights up.

"That is so amazing! I am so happy she will be home!  I hated leaving her in the hospital while I went home however I knew you two were with her." Birth Mom says with a smile.

"Us too! How have you been feeling?" Tara asks Birth Mom as she smiles at her.

"I still feel really tired but I am getting plenty of sleep! I slept for over ten hours yesterday and I feel good!" Birth Mom says with a chuckle and smiles at Tara and Kevin.