kevin; hayden 10th birthday!

*Tara and Kevin celebrate their son Hayden's TENTH birthday! Thank you to VivaLaRuca for this very cute party suggestion! Please send your ideas and suggestions for this book! I need some! Enjoy! Love • Bree 👾💚*

Today is Hayden's TENTH birthday party! Hayden requested to have a Minecraft birthday party this year, so that's what Kevin and Tara gave him! Hayden is obsessed with Minecraft and loves to play it!

Hayden is very excited to see all of his school friends and his family! Hayden is a people person and loves to talk to any and everyone! 

Tara is finishing up setting up the party tables inside while Kevin is getting the yard all cleaned up to get the bounce house ready when it arrives!

"Mommy! Mommy!" Mallory says, wobbling over to Tara and hugs her leg tightly.

"Hi, Mal! What are you doing, pretty girl?" Tara asks Mallory as she kisses Mallory's forehead.

"Da! Da!" Mallory says, pointing to Kevin who is outside.

"Yeah! Daddy is outside! And look, we are getting a bounce house!" Tara says as Mallory jumps up and down.

"Yay!" Mallory says, clapping her hands in excitement.

"Yeah!" Tara says with a cheeky smile. 

Kevin walks back into the house causing Mallory to run over to him.

"Da da! Da da!" Mallory says happily.

"Hi, Mal! Come here!" Kevin says, picking up Mallory and kisses her.

"The bounce house is blowing up now!" Kevin says to Tara.

"Yay, it looks great! The kids are going to really love jumping in that!" Tara says as she hugs Kevin.

"Definitely. I never met a kid that hates a bounce house." Kevin says and Tara chuckles. 

"Me either. Mallory, where's Hayden, Laila and Henry?" Tara asks Mallory.

"There!" Mallory says, pointing to the playroom door.

"In the playroom? Okay, let's go get them!" Tara says, as she, Kevin and Mallory walk into the playroom.

Tara, Kevin and Mallory all see Hayden, Laila and Henry playing together! They are currently playing with LEGOS and they are building something!

"Hey, guys! What are you guys doing?" Kevin says to Hayden, Laila and Henry.

"Hi, Daddy! Hi, Mommy!" Hayden, Laila and Henry say in unison, waving at Tara and Kevin with a grin.

"We are making a tower!" Laila says with a smile.

"Yeah! Tower!" Henry says clapping his hands.

"Hey guys! Let's get everything cleaned up in here! Our family and friends will be here very very soon to celebrate Hayden's tenth birthday with us!" Tara says with excitement to Hayden, Laila and Henry.