avi; wren turns 3 + build a bear fun!

*Wren turns three so the whole Kaplan family goes to Build a Bear for a fun day! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🥰*

Today is Wren's THIRD birthday!

So for Wren's third birthday, instead of having a birthday party for Wren, Avi and Kate are going to take Dakota, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Wren, Kaiya and Jasper to the mall and they are going to go to Build A Bear!

Wren has been absolutely begging both Avi and Kate to go to Build A Bear for months now, so Avi and Kate decided to treat all of the kids with a fun Build A Bear day today!

All of the kids are going to make a Build A Bear and plus, Avi and Kate are even going to make a Build A Bear for baby Micah who is due to arrive in a few weeks!

Avi is currently downstairs with Dakota, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya and Jasper while Kate is upstairs getting Wren dressed and ready to go out for birthday fun!

*Dakota, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya and Jasper's outfits*

"Where are we going today, Daddy?" Tobias asks Avi.

"Yeah, Daddy! Where are we going today?" Abigail asks Avi as she dances around the room.

"I am not sure yet, Toby and Abby! Mama and Wren are deciding on what we are doing today!" Avi says to both Tobias and Abigail.

"I can't wait to go out and have fun for Wren's birthday!" Dakota says to everyone.

"Me too!" Israel and Ezra say happily with big smiles.

"WOAH! Today is Wren's birthday! YAY!" Kaiya says with excitement and with a big smile.

"Today is Wren's birthday! Wren is three years old today!" Avi says to Dakota, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya and Jasper.

"YAY!" Dakota, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya and Jasper say in unison and get very excited for Wren's birthday!

*****
Meanwhile upstairs, Kate is finishing up getting Wren dressed and ready for her very fun day! Kate can't believe that her youngest daughter is three years old already!

"Wren, are you excited to go to Build A Bear today for your birthday?" Kate asks Wren as she finishes up Wren's side braid.

"YES! I am very excited, Mama!" Wren says with a big smile.

"I am very excited too! It is going to be a lot of fun for all of us as a family!" Kate says as she tenderly kisses Wren's cheeks.

"Okay, Wren! Let's get your pretty birthday dress on!" Kate says as she brings over Wren's birthday dress.

"Yay! I wuv my birthday dress, Mama!" Wren says as she gets excited to get her birthday dress on.

"I love your birthday dress too, Wren! You are going to look so beautiful in your birthday dress today!" Kate says as she helps Wren put on her birthday dress.