kevin; henry turns 3

*Kevin and Tara's youngest son turns THREE! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ❤️💚💙*

Today is Henry's THIRD birthday!

Today is Henry's PJ Masks birthday party and Henry is VERY excited! He has been counting down the days for two weeks now!

Henry is very obsessed with the show PJ Masks right now, so that is why Tara and Kevin decided for Henry's birthday party theme this year is going to be to be PJ Masks!

Three years ago, Henry was born! Tara and Kevin went to the hospital thinking Tara's appendix was busting or an ovarian cyst, but it turns out she was pregnant and had no idea about it!

Luckily, Henry was born healthy and happy and has grown into a tall, smart, handsome and very kind three year old boy!

Henry, Tara and Kevin are all upstairs together getting dressed and ready for Henry's third birthday party!

Tara helps Henry get dressed and begins to style his hair.

"Hi, Henry!" Kevin says to Henry, making Henry smile.

"Hi, Daddy!" Henry says with a big cheeky smile.

"What is today, Henry?" Kevin asks Henry with a big cheeky smile.

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" Henry says with lots of excitement.

"That's right, buddy!" Kevin says as he hugs and kisses Henry.

"Today is your birthday party! How old are you today?

"I THREE! I THREE!" Henry says with lots of excitement as he holds up three fingers.

"That's right!" Kevin says to Henry with a cheeky grin.

"You look so handsome today, Henry! I love you!" Tana says to Henry.

"Wuv you too!" Henry says to Tara and Kevin happily.

"I love you too, Henry!" Kevin says to Henry with a grin.

"Let's all go downstairs!" Tara says to Kevin and Henry happily.

"YAY!" Henry says wirh lots of excitement at Tara and Kevin.

After getting dressed and ready t party, Henry, Tara and Kevin all happily walk down the steps together!