kevin; kaden turns 10!

*The Olusola's celebrate Kaden's tenth and first birthday at home! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I need some ideas! Love • Bree 👾*

Today is Kaden's TENTH birthday and birthday party!

Today is also Kaden's first birthday home as an Olusola which makes Kaden happy as well as Tara and Kevin!

Kaden's tenth birthday party theme is a gamer themed party, so everything is mostly neon green and black which are two of Kaden's favorite colors!

Right now, Hayden, Kaden, Laila, Henry, Mallory and Kensley are all hanging out in the living room with Luna the cat while Kevin and Tara are finishing up decorating the house for Kaden's gamer birthday party!

*Hayden, Kaden, Laila, Henry, Mallory and Kensley's birthday outfits*

"Ba ba ba ba!" Kensley says as she hugs Kaden and Kaden hugs Kensley back.

"Kensy says happy birthday, K!" Mallory says with a big grin at Kaden.

"Thank you, Kensley!" Kaden says as he hugs and kisses Kensley's cheek.

"Baaaa baaaa!" Kensley says happily to Kaden.

"Happy birthday, K!" Mallory says as she hugs Kaden tightly and Kaden her her back.

"Thank you, Mal!" Kaden says with a big cheeky smile.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KADEN!" Henry and Laila both say in unison to Kaden making Kaden giggle and smile.

"Thank you, Henry and Laila!" Kaden says as he giggles and smiles at Henry and Laila.

"Happy birthday, K!" Hayden says as he hugs Kaden and Kaden hugs him back.

"Thank you, Hay!" Kaden says with a cheeky grin.

Luna the cat jumps up on the couch and she sits down next to Kaden.

"Hi, Luna!" Kaden says happily as he pets Luna and kisses her forehead.

"Luna says happy birthday!" Henry says with a big cheeky smile on his face.

"Thank you, Luna!" Kaden says as he kisses Luna's forehead again.

Tara and Kevin both walk over to Hayden, Luna the cat, Kaden, Laila, Henry, Mallory and Kensley who are all sitting on the couch together.

"Happy tenth birthday, Kaden!" Tara and Kevin both say in unison to Kaden making Kaden giggle and smile.

"Thank you, Mommy and Daddy!" Kaden says as he gets up from the couch and he hugs both Tara and Kevin.

"Are you excited for your birthday party today?" Tara asks Kaden as she kisses his cheeks and smiles at him.

"YES! This is my first ever big birthday party!" Kaden says with a big grin.