esther; welcoming the twins!

*Esther and Darien welcome their second set of twins into the world a few weeks early! Esther snd Darien are jiggling to learn how to take care of preemie twins plus seven kids and a dog at home! This is a different format then how I usually write birth oneshots, what do you think? Sorry this is so short, my brain has been fried lately lol! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💜*

- Esther has had her baby girl in real life! Congrats to her and Darien! I am so happy for them! I am just waiting on what name they have picked and that name will be the name of the baby girl in this twin set! So that's why there are no twin names just yet, just waiting for someone to announce her name! And yes, I'll keep baby boy's name a secret until then as well 💖💙 -

The last couple days in the Koop family have been crazy but also wonderful all at the same time!

On May 16th, Esther's water broke at 34 weeks pregnant with her and Darien's second set of twins.

The twins weren't suppose to come until Esther was at least thirty seven weeks pregnant which is a normal and a very common time for twins to be born!

Esther and Darien's first set of twins, Gabriel and Noah were also born a few weeks early as well, but they were only two weeks early and were able to come home when Esther was discharged from the hospital!

Luckily, Esther and Darien were both able to get to the hospital in time and were able to have a regular c-section that was not an emergency c-section!

Esther and Darien had absolutely NO idea what gender or genders of the twins were going to be. Esther and Darien both wanted to be surprised with the twins gender or genders at birth this time around!

Both Esther and Darien really thought they were going to have two boys again since that's what they had last time!

The first twin to be born was a baby girl!

Baby Girl Koop was born first at 9:32am! She weighed four pounds, twelve ounces and is seventeen inches long!

Both Darien and Esther were extremely shocked to have a baby girl because this whole pregnancy they both thought they were having two boys! So to have the first baby be a girl was such an amazing surprise!

The second twin to be born was a baby boy!

Baby Boy Koop was born at 9:34am! He weighed four pounds, thirteen ounces and is seventeen and a half inches long!

So in total, Esther and Darien have five daughters - Ev, Sadie, Hana, Annabelle and baby girl and four sons - Gabriel, Noah, Asher and baby boy!

Both of the Koop twins are happy and healthy but they are currently in the NICU to gain some more weight and to practice how to drink from out of a bottle.

Since the twins are a little premature, they do not know how to suck from a bottle so they have to have a feeding tube feed them for the time being.

Also, the twins are on a little bit of oxygen to help them breathe but it isn't on a high amount which is very good.

After they both of the twins gain weight and are at five pounds, can breathe with no oxygen and can drink from a bottle, the twins can come home!

Darien and Esther have both FaceTimed with Ev, Gabriel, Noah, Sadie, Hana, Asher and Annabelle everyday since the twins have been home!

Luckily, Esther's brother Avi and sister-in-law Kate are watching Ev, Gabriel, Noah, Sadie, Hana, Asher, Annabelle and Sebastian the dog as well as taking care of the kids Dakota, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya, Ayla, Wren, Jasper, Micah and their cat Prissy!

For the last few days, Esther has been relaxing and healing from her c-section while also going to the NICU with Darien every couple of hours to check on Baby Girl and Baby Boy!

Esther and Darien are both so blessed that the hospital is only fifteen minutes away, so they can be home with the other seven kids and can take a quick drive to visit with the babies!

Esther loves to do skin to skin with the twins and the twins love to be held.

Darien loves seeing Esther blossom as a mom of newborns again. It makes his heart melt a lot.

Esther also loves being a mama to newborn twins again! Even though her hands are full and she is isn't getting a lot of sleep, he heart is so full and so happy.

Esther and Darien are so blessed to have nine healthy and beautiful children!

Esther and Darien are very excited and feel very happy to have girl and boy twins in their big family! :)

Esther and Darien both posts the same picture on their Instagram pages! :)

Esther writes the caption as: "Welcome to the world, baby girl and baby boy 💖💙 Daddy are I are very excited to have you two here! They were born on May 15th, at 9:32 and 9:34am

Esther writes the caption as: "Welcome to the world, baby girl and baby boy 💖💙 Daddy are I are very excited to have you two here! They were born on May 15th, at 9:32 and 9:34am. 🥰 They both decided to come a few weeks early and not come on their original birthday of June 11th! Baby girl weighs 4lbs 12 oz and is 17 inches long while Baby boy weighs 4lbs 13oz and is 17 1/2 inches long. Both baby girl and baby boy are doing well and will be in the NICU for a few weeks to get them to gain weight and learn to drink bottles! And also the twins hit a big milestone already which is no more oxygen! Woohoo!@darienkoop and I are still thinking about names for these two! We honestly thought we were having two boys so the names we picked won't work now 😂 Thank you guys for all of the love and prayers, we appreciate all of them very much! 💖💙"

Darien writes the caption as: "Our twins are here! Look how precious they are! God blessed us with a girl and a boy! 💖💙 It looks like I don't just make boys after all! 😂 They were born on May 15th which was a few days ago! Baby Girl weighs 4lbs 12 oz and is 17 inches long while Baby Boy weighs 4lbs 13oz and is 17 1/2 inches long. They are both doing very well but will have to stay in the NICU for a few weeks to get some meat on their bones and learn how to drink bottles. @esther_koop is doing well and she is resting! Ahhh I can't believe I am a dad of nine now! 😍"