avi; three orphan kittens find a home

*Avi, Kate and the kids all find a sibling set of kittens at the park and they bring them home! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🐱🐱🐱*

Today is Saturday at the Kaplan household!

Today, Kate, Avi and all twelve of the kids - Noam, Dakota, Elyse, Tobias, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya, Ayla, Wren, Jasper and Micah have all been having a relaxing day at home together as a family!

Kate, Avi and the kids have all been watching fun movies and playing lots of board games all morning and in the early afternoon too!

After that, Kate and Avi have both happily decided to take their kids to the park to have some fun time outside of the house for a little bit!

Prior to the pandemic, Kate, Avi and the kids all went to the park almost every single day!

But since the pandemic, Kate, Avi and the kids haven't been to the park much. Maybe a few times!

"Everyone, let's all load up! Let's all load up in the van! We are going to head to the park for a little bit to have some fun!" Kate says as she picks up Micah and holds him close.

"Yay, Mama! Yay! Ark time! Ark time!" Micah says as he gets very excited and smiles up at Kate.

Kate then smiles at Micah and softly kisses his cheeks one by one, making him laugh.

"Yes, we are going to the park! Yay!" Kate says in a babyfied voice at Micah, making Micah smile.

"YES! PARK TIME!" Kaiya, Ayla, Wren and Jasper all say in unison with big cheeky smiles at Kate.

"Yes! The parks are finally open now but we have to be careful, okay?" Kate says to the little ones and they all smile at her.

"Okay, Mama!" Kaiya, Ayla, Wren and Jasper all say in unison to Kate happily.

"We need to make sure to use hand sanitizer and not touch our faces." Avi says to all of the kids.

"Okay!" All of the kids say in unison to Avi with big smiles.

"Issy! Let's race to the van!" Ezra says to Israel and Israel smiles.

"I wanna race too!" Abigail says happily to Israel and Ezra.

"Okay! Let's all race!" Israel says to both Abigail and Ezra.

"Ready! Set! Goooo!" Ezra yells loudly as he, Israel and Abigail all happily race to the van making Kate and Avi both giggle and smile.

Kate, Avi, Noam, Dakota, Elyse, Tobias, Israel and Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya, Ayla, Wren, Jasper and Micah all load up in the van and they head to the park!

*****
After a ten minute drive, Kate, Avi, Noam, Dakota, Elyse, Tobias, Israel and Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya, Ayla, Wren, Jasper and Micah have all made it to the park to have a fun time!

This park is actually a brand new park that the Kaplan's have never been to before, so it is going to be a fun new place for all of them to explore!

"Woah! This is a really really cool park!" Abigail says with a big smile.

"Yeah! An awesome and a big park!" Jasper says as he giggles and smiles happily.

"WOAH! Look at the really cool swings!" Kaiya says as she giggles happily.

"And really really big slides too!" Ayla says with a giggle and smile.

"This is a cool park! Uncle Kevin found this park a while back, so I decided we should check it out too!" Avi says to all of the kids happily.