ptx; ptx kids memorial day program

*The Pentatonix Kids sing America themed song for the fans! Send suggestions on what you wanna see Love • Bree ❤️🤍💙*

The beginning of the YouTube video starts with text on the screen!

Welcome to the Pentatonix Kids Memorial Day Program! 🇺🇸

We all decided to make this special video program so all of you can enjoy some American spirit music and plus, see our kiddos!

We hope this Memorial Day is a much memorable holiday than it was last year!

Enjoy! Love • Scott, Mitch, Kevin, Tara, Kirstie, Blaine, Matt, Grace, Avi, Grace, Esther and Darien.

The first part of the video is of Joel Grassi-Hoying and Micah Kaplan sitting on the floor next to the youngest members of the Pentatonix family - Zoey Sallee, twins Rose and Judah Koop, Kensley Olusola, Rhett Rogers, Gabriella Grassi-Hoying, Colin Sallee and Kaia Olusola.

*Kaia, Colin, Gabriella, Rhett and Kensley's outfits*

*Judah, Rose, Zoey, Micah and Joel's outfits*

"Hi, everybody! Hiiiii!" Joel and Micah both say in unison to the camera as they wave at the camera.

"Hiiiii!" Zoey, Rose, Judah, Kensley and Rhett all say in unison as they all wave and giggle at the camera.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Gabriella and Colin both say in unison as they giggle and smile at the camera.

Kaia yawns in her sleeper making Colin, Gabriella, Rhett, Kensley, Judah, Rose, Zoey, Micah and Joel all smile.

"Appy Mem orial Day!" Joel says with a big cheeky smile.

"Ya! Appy Mem orial Day!" Micah says as he gets excited.

"Yay!" Zoey, Rose, Judah, Kensley and Rhett all cheer happily.

"Ba ba ba!" Gabriella and Colin both say in unison to the camera.

The next part of the video is of the younger kids standing on the stage together! The younger kids are standing in age order, youngest to oldest.