avi; micah turns 1 & israel turns 8!

*Avi and Kate have a small family orientated birthday party for two of their sons Micah and Israel! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🚀*

Today is Micah and Israel's combined birthday party! 🌙🪐⭐️

Micah just recently turned one years old on October 15th while Israel is turning eight years old on October 23rd!

Since their birthdays are so close to each other, a week apart to be exact, Kate and Avi have both decided to have a combined space themed birthday for the both of them!

Israel LOVES anything space and anything NASA related right now and Micah just loves to party so a space birthday party it is for them!

Also, to keep their family safe from the ongoing pandemic that is still happening, Kate and Avi have also decided just to invite a few family members to the birthday party.

Avi's mom Shelly and dad Michael, Avi's brother Joshua, Joshua's sons Grant and Cash, Avi's sister Esther and her husband Darien, Esther and Darien's ten children Zachary, Ev, Gabriel, Noah, Sadie, Hana, Asher, Annabelle, Rose and Judah are all coming!

And all of Kate's family members are coming! Kate's Grandma Catherine, mom Elizabeth, dad David, sister Teegan, brother John, and John's wife Tessa are all coming too! 

Also, Darien's mom Teresa and dad, sister Amanda, Amanda's husband Norman and their children Nicole and Emily are also coming!

Kate and Avi will see their Pentatonix family members during the annual Halloween party and they will all give Israel and Micah their birthday presents then and none of them are mad they aren't coming to Israel and Micah's combined birthday party.

Avi is finishing up setting up the last minute birthday party decorations with the help of Noam, Dakota, Elyse and Tobias while Kate, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya, Ayla, Wren, Jasper and Micah are finishing up getting dressed and ready for the bir...

Avi is finishing up setting up the last minute birthday party decorations with the help of Noam, Dakota, Elyse and Tobias while Kate, Israel, Abigail, Ezra, Kaiya, Ayla, Wren, Jasper and Micah are finishing up getting dressed and ready for the birthday party!

"Noam and Tobias can you two help me set up the balloon arch by the front door?" Avi asks Noam and Tobias.

"Yes, Dad!" Noam says happily to Avi.

"Sure, Daddy!" Tobias with a big grin at Avi.

Noam and Tobias both walk over to the front door and they help Avi set up the space balloon arch!

Meanwhile, Elyse and Dakota are finishing setting up the food tables!

"Prissy do want a cracker?" Elyse asks Prissy with a big smile.

"Meow." Prissy says as she purrs loudly at Elyse.

"Shhh, don't tell Mama and Daddy." Dakota says as she hands Prissy the cracker.

Prissy takes the cracker from Dakota and runs over to her cat tower making Dakota and Elyse both chuckle and smile.

"Awesome! The balloon arch look great boys!" Avi says making Noam and Tobias smile.