kirstie; home alone drama

Jeremy and Kirstie have a disagreement about the twins and argue about it. Thank you to my bff VivaLaRuca for the suggestion! And thank you to Thefeelz1234 for helping me write this. Send suggestions Love • Bree 🥰*

Jeremy has just dropped off Jett, Jude, Reed, Harper and Piper. The kids were with Jeremy for the weekend!

"Hi, Mommy!" Jett, Jude and Reed say in unison as they run over to Kirstie.

"Mommy!" Harper and Piper say in unison as they also run over to Kirstie.

"Hey guys! Did you all have fun with Daddy and Ashlea's this weekend?" Kirstie asks the kids as she hugs and kisses all of them.

"YES!" Jett, Jude, Reed, Harper and Piper say in unison.

"That's good! I am so glad you all had fun with Daddy, Ashlea, Roman and Keolani!" Kirstie says to all of the kids.

*Jett, Jude, Reed, Harper and Piper's outfits*

"Hey guys!" Blaine says with a big smile, greeting the kids.

"Hi, Blaine!" Jett, Jude and Reed say in unison to Blaine.

"Blaine! Blaine!" Harper and Piper say in unison and happily.

"Where's Madison, Blaine?" Reed asks Blaine curiously.

"She had to go back to her mom's house for school. But she will be back this weekend so all of you can hang out!" Blaine says to the kids.

"Yay!" Reed, Harper and Piper say in unison.

"Mommy! Jude, Roman and I stayed home by ourselves! It was fun!" Jett says happily to Kirstie.

"What? What did you say?" Kirstie says to Jett in confusion.

"Daddy and Ashlea let us stay home with just Roman!" Jude says to Kirstie.

"Daddy and Ashlea let you stay alone by yourselves?" Kirstie asks the twins, making sure she wasn't hearing things.

"Roman was with us, Mommy. Nothing happened!" Jude explains to Kirstie.

"You two are too young to stay home alone with just Roman." Kirstie explains to Jett and Jude.

Kirstie grabs her iPhone and searches for Jeremy's phone number.

"What's wrong, Kirstie?" Blaine asks Kirstie, wondering what's going on.

"I am FURIOUS right now!" Kirstie says, scaring Blaine a little.

"Why? What's wrong, love?" Blaine asks Kirstie softly.

"Jeremy and Ashlea let the boys stay at their house ALL ALONE! Jeremy, Ashlea, Emersyn, Piper, Harper, Reed and Keolani all went out somewhere and Jeremy thought it was okay to let Jett and Jude stay home alone with Roman. I'm furious!" Kirstie says as she tries to calm down.