matt; welcoming zoey

*Matt and Grace welcome their fifth child Zoey into the world! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖

Today is BABY DAY!

Today, Grace and Matt are going to welcome their fifth child and third daughter into the world!

Grace woke up this Palm Sunday at 4:12am and her water broke in the bed making a mess and making Matt laugh.

Luckily, Grace's cousin Lucy is in town and she can stay at the house with Lilianna, Elianna, Kellen and Isaiah while Grace and Matt head to the hospital! 

Grace and Matt quickly headed to the hospital and are now settled in! Grace is currently sitting on a birth ball while Matt is sitting in the recliner chair.

"How are you feeling?" Matt asks Grace as he films an Instagram Story video.

"I feel pretty good right now! Today is baby day everyone! Yay!" Grace says as she bounces and rubs her baby bump.

"I am very excited." Matt says happily with a cheeky smile at Grace, making Grace smile at him.

"Me too! Hopefully this is a fast and smooth delivery." Grace says as she crosses her fingers.

"God will give you an easy birth. I can feel it." Matt says, making Grace smile and giggle. 

"I hope so!" Grace says as she smiles at Matt.

For the next few hours, Matt supports Grace the best way he can. Whether it's holding her hand, rubbing back, rubbing her feet, rubbing her arms or just kissing her.

- 10:30am -
Grace is now laying one bed and is feeling much better after getting her epidural!

Matt films another Instagram Story video for the fans. Grace smiles at Matt and the iPhone and she happily waves.

"Grace is seven and a half centimeters now! It is going pretty fast!" Matt says with a big smile.

"Yeah, way too fast! Hints why I needed an epidural so fast. But I feel so much better! Epidurals are the best." Grace says as he giggles and smiles.

"I am so glad you are feeling better now, love. You look so beautiful." Matt says, making Grace blush and smile.

"Aww, thank you, babe. And you look so handsome." Grace says as she kisses Matt.

"Well, we will see you guys later!" Matt says as he and Grace both smile at the iPhone Instagram Story video.

- 12:20pm -
Grace is ready to deliver baby Zoey! Grace is in position in bed and she is just waiting for the doctor to arrive!

Matt films another Instagram Story video of himself and Grace together. Grace is holding onto Matt's arm, making Matt smile.

"It is baby time! We are just waiting for the doctor to arrive! This is so exciting." Matt says with a big cheeky smile.

"Yeah, it is. I absolutely can't wait to meet our baby girl." Grace says happily to Matt.

"Me too! We will see you guys next when we have a baby!" Matt says as he holds Grace's hand and Grace smiles back.