ptx; first day of school!

*Kirstie, Kevin, Matt, Avi, and Esther's kids all get ready for the first day of school! This oneshot will be little dialogue but shows the kids outfits and backpacks! I hope you guys enjoy this style! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 📓📓📓📓📓*

- Kirstie's family -
Today, six of Kirstie and Blaine's children are starting a new school year! Also, their foster child Everest is starting school as well!

The twins Jude and Jett are starting fourth grade, Madison is starting third grade, Reed is starting first grade, Harper is starting pre-kindergarten, Piper is starting pre-k 3 and Everest is starting pre-k 2!

The only child that will be home every day of the week with Kirstie and Blaine is baby Rhett who is three months old!

*Jude, Jett, Madison, Reed, Harper, Piper and Everest's first day of school outfits*

*Jude, Jett, Madison, Reed, Harper, Piper and Everest's backpacks*

Kirstie posts a picture of Jude, Jett, Madison and Reed all standing together. She writes the caption as: "Happy first day of school Jude Taylor, Jett Michael, Madison Raine and Reed Matthew! They are starting 4th, 4th, 3rd and 1st grade today! 😍😇📓"

Kirstie posts a picture of Harper, Everest and Piper all sitting together and they are all hugging. She writes the caption as: "Happy first day of school Harper Elena, Piper Celeste and Everest Kayden! They are starting pre-kindergarten, pre-k3 and pre-k2! 😍😇📓"

Kirstie posts a picture of Jude, Jett, Reed, Harper and Piper all standing together. She writes the caption as: "I had to get a picture of these five for their dad 😇"

Blaine posts a picture of himself and Madison standing together. He writes the caption as: "My baby girl is a third grader now! I love this girl so much and I am so happy that I am her dad! 💖😘

Blaine posts a picture of Jett, Jude, Madison and Reed all standing together. He writes the caption as: "First day of 4th, 4th, 3rd and 1st grade to Jett, Jude, Madison and Reed 🥰"