kirstie; after honeymoon surprise

*Kirstie and Blaine are now home from their honeymoon and they are surprised by something very special. Thank you to my bff Thefeelz1234 for helping me write this oneshot! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💚*

Kirstie and Blaine have been a married couple for almost a month now! Kirstie and Blaine can't believe how fast the month has flown by!

Kirstie and Blaine are the happiest they have ever been in their lives and they are very deep in love!

Kirstie is so blessed that she found Blaine! Blaine is the perfect man for Kirstie and her five children Jett, Jude, Reed, Harper and Piper. Blaine is a wonderful stepdad to the kids and the kids love Blaine a lot!

Blaine is also blessed that he found Kirstie! Kirstie is the perfect stepmom for his daughter Madison. Madison loves Kirstie as a stepmom and Madison also loves having Jett, Jude, Reed, Harper and Piper as step siblings too!

For the past few weeks, Kirstie and Blaine have both been very busy getting their six children back into a regular routine!

Kirstie and Blaine lives are extremely busy with two eight year olds boys, a seven year old girl, a five year old boy, a three year old girl and a two year old girl, plus three active dogs, but Kirstie and Blaine wouldn't have it any other way.

Kirstie and Blaine are hanging out at home while Jett, Jude, Madison, Reed and Harper are at school for the day!

Piper is currently playing with Olaf, Pascal and Floof!

Kirstie and Blaine are both upstairs on their bedroom, folding laundry and organizing their closet.

"Hey Blainey." Kirstie says as she hugs her new husband Blaine tightly.

"Hey, beautiful. How are you feeling this morning, love?" Blaine asks Kirstie as he kisses Kirstie's forehead, making both of Kirstie's cheeks blush.

"I feel kinda bleh actually! I was suppose to get my period this morning, but it hasn't came just yet. I don't know if it hasn't come yet because of Pentatonix's big tour ending a few days ago caused it to not come or the wedding stress caused it to not come or what caused it to not come honestly!" Kirstie says as she hugs Blaine again.

Blaine and Kirstie have talked about having children of their own someday, but they didn't wanna have children right away. They wanted to spend a few years together as a family with the six children they already have.

"Do you think you are pregnant, Kirs?" Blaine asks Kirstie

"I really don't know! My periods have been all over the place ever since I had Piper two and half years ago. Do you think I should take a pregnancy test? It could be just stressed related though." Kirstie asks Blaine.

"Yeah, I mean just to make sure what is exactly going on. It could be stress, but a pregnancy test can confirm or deny that fact." Blaine says to Kirstie.

Kirstie takes a deep breath and then breathes it out. Kirstie is really nervous about being pregnant again but she is also excited to possibly have a baby with a man who loves her so much and treats her like a princess.

"Let me see if I have a pregnancy test and I'll take one." Kirstie says to Blaine.

"Okay, love." Blaine says as he smiles at Kirstie.