kirstie; reed's fifth birthday

*Kirstie and Jeremy's little boy is now 5! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💙💚*

Today is Reed's FIFTH birthday party!

Kirstie and Blaine have planned a Monsters Inc. birthday party for Reed this year ! Reed's favorite movie of all time is Monster Inc. and so Kirstie promised him that she would give him a Monster Inc. birthday party this year!

Every other year, Kirstie gets to plan the kid's birthday parties. Last year, Jeremy did all of the kid's birthday parties. This is part of their custody agreement they agreed on in mediation a while back.

Kirstie is finishing up last minute decorations around the house while Blaine is getting the kids dressed and ready to have lots of fun at Reed's special day!

Reed absolutely can't wait to have a fun filled day with his friends and family members!

Kirstie blows up the last few party balloons and sets them all around the house!

"Olaf, Pascal and Floof! Don't pop these birthday balloons, okay? I did all of this work and I don't want it ruined by your paws!" Kirstie says as she pets Olaf, Pascal and Floof one by one and happily.

Olaf, Pascal and Floof then begin to playfully run around the house together.

Blaine walks over to see what Kirstie is doing and to see if she needs help.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" Blaine asks Kirstie as he hugs Kirstie and softly kisses Kirstie's cheeks.

"I am okay, Blainey! I am just feeling a little bleh today! It is probably all of this party planning and not sleeping well getting to me." Kirstie explains to Blaine.

"Aw, I am sorry, love. Do you want me to finish up decorating?" Blaine asks Kirstie as he rubs her back.

"Do you mind, love? I wanna fix my hair too." Kirstie says as she chuckles at Blaine and Blaine chuckles too.

"Of course! Take your time, love." Blaine says as he and Kirstie kiss each other a few times.