ptx; ptx kids christmas program

*The Pentaonix kids have a Christmas program for all of their fans! Yes, they are wearing the same outfit as the Christmas party, just imagined they filmed the program the same day! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🎄😊*

The beginning of the YouTube video starts with text on the screen!

Welcome to the Pentatonix Kids Christmas Program! 🎅🏻🎄🤶🏻🧑🏻‍🎄

Since all of you really enjoyed last years' Christmas program, we decided to make another one for all of you to enjoy!

This program is full of lots of amazing and iconic Christmas songs as well as all of our kiddos!

This year has been another rough one on all of us but also a lot of great things happened as well! Hopefully next year will be the year out of this pandemic! We all really hope this video makes all of you smile and feel festive!

Enjoy! Love • Scott, Mitch, Kevin, Tara, Kirstie, Blaine, Matt, Grace, Avi, Kate, Esther and Darien.

The first part of the video is of Zoey Sallee, Rose Koop, Judah Koop, Kensley Olusola, Rhett Rogers,
Gabriella Grassi-Hoying and Colin Sallee are all sitting on the floor next to the newest additions to the Pentatonix family - Kaia Olusola, Lucca Olusola, Seraphina Kaplan, Madeline Rogers and Clementine Rogers.

*Zoey, Rose, Judah, Kensley, Rhett, Gabriella and Colin's outfits*

*Kaia, Lucca, Seraphina, Madeline and Clementine's outfits*

"Hiiiiii!" Zoey, Rose, Judah, Kensley, Rhett, Gabriella and Colin all say in unison as they wave at the camera and smile

"Ba ba ba!" Kaia and Lucca both say in unison laying on their tummies.

Seraphina, Madeline and Clementine are all sleeping in swings.

Zoey, Rose, Judah, Kensley, Rhett, Gabriella, Colin, Kaia, Lucca, Seraphina, Madeline and Clementine all want to wish you a happy holidays, Merry Christmas and a great new year!