avi; unexpected life changing moment

*Avi and Kate have life changing news and this is there honest reaction. Thank you to ptxanimee and my_name_is_angel for helping me with this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🥳*

Avi and Kate have had a busy day so far! Avi took the older four kids - Dakota, Tobias, Israel and Abigail to the bus stop and they went to school for the day!

After the older four kids headed to school for the day, Avi and Kate took the younger four kids - Ezra, Kaiya, Wren and Jasper to the doctor to get their yearly check ups! All of the younger kids are all happy and healthy!

Kate is currently making Ezra, Kaiya, Wren and Jasper some lunch! She is making them their all time favorite meal, a peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

Ezra, Kaiya, Wren and Jasper's outfits*

"Do you guys want some fruit with your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" Kate asks Ezra, Kaiya, Wren and Jasper.

"I do, Mama!" Ezra says to Kate.

"I do too, Mama!" Kaiya says happily to Kate.

"Okay! Pick what type of fruit you two want!" Kate says to Kaiya and Ezra.

Kaiya picks out blueberries while Ezra picks out strawberries out of the refrigerator.

"Wren, Jas, do you two want some fruit?" Kate asks Wren and Jasper.

"Yes!" Wren says, jumping up and down and hugs Kate's leg.

"Mhm!" Jasper says as he crawls around the floor and giggles loudly.

"What kind of fruit do you want, Wren?" Kate asks Wren as she opens up the refrigerator.

"Grapes, Mama!" Wren says with excitement.

"Okay, Wren! Can you get them out of the refrigerator for me?" Kate asks Wren softly.

Wren grabs the grape container and hands them to Kate.

"Thank you, Wren!" Kate says to Wren.

Kate picks out a banana for Jasper and cuts it up for him.

"Jasper, you are going to get dirty on the floor, bud." Avi says picking up Jasper off of the floor.

"Da da! Ma ma!" Jasper says as he plays with Avi's nose and long hair.

"You love to play with Daddy's hair don't you, Jasper?" Kate says as she playfully pinches Jasper's cheek and Jasper smiles ear to ear. 

Ezra, Kaiya and Wren grab their paper plates and walk over to the dining room table to sit down and eat their lunch.

Avi sits Jasper in his high chair and kisses his cheek.