ptx; fourth of july bbq!

*Happy Fourth of July from the Grassi-Hoying, Koop, Lewis-Rogers, Sallee and Olusola families! PTX members and their families have a fun Fourth of July BBQ together! This oneshot will have mostly the kids talking which is rare! Sorry this seems rushed, I wanted it up sooner but didn't have any time. I hope you guys enjoy this! Please send suggestions! Love • Bree 🇺🇸*

Today is the Fourth of July! 🇺🇸

Mitch, Scott, Kirstie, Kevin, Matt, Avi and Esther all wanna have a fun and relaxing Pentatonix family Fourth of July BBQ!

This is something they all do every single year if they are not touring the country and the world or just plain busy with family life! They all love to get together and hang out because they are family!

This BBQ will just have the Pentatonix families this year and not have their close best friends Alex, Jake, Mark, Mason, Beau, Gage and all of their children!

Alex, Jake and their four kids are all visiting Alex's brother, sister-in-law and nephew in Florida for the holiday! Both Alex and Jake's families will all join them and they will have a Kirk-Updegraff Florida vacay for a week and a half.

Mark, Mason and their six kids have been in Seattle, Washington for the past few weeks spending time with both of their families!

Beau, Gage and their three kids are all visiting Beau's small family in Florida! Gage's family has also flown into Florida so they could all be together for the Fourth of July holiday!

Kirstie and Blaine are hosting the Fourth of July BBQ at their house this year! This is the first time they are hosting a party together and they are very excited!

Kirstie has been busy all morning long getting all of red, white and blue decorations up all around outside and the house and she is getting all of the arts and crafts and many other activities ready for all of the kids while Blaine has been busy BBQing on the grill!

"Do you think this is enough food for everyone, Kirs?" Blaine asks Kirstie.

"I think should cook a little more, Blainey! You never know how much Scott, Kevin, Darien, Matt and Avi are going to eat! And all of the kids!" Kirstie says to Blaine.

"Okay, babe! I'll cook some more food then! I kinda figured I didn't cook enough food! And everything outside looks really great! You did an amazing job, babe." Blaine says to Kirstie, making Kirstie smile.

"Thank you! I found a few really fun Fourth of July art and crafts for the kids to do but they can do anything they want as long as they don't make a mess!" Kirstie says as she hugs and kisses Blaine.

"I love you." Blaine says softly to Kirstie.

"I love you too!" Kirstie says to Blaine with a big smile.

Kirstie looks down in the backyard and sees Jett, Jude, Madison, Reed, Harper and Piper all playing together.