matt; isaiah's thumb surgery

*Isaiah has a surgery to fix his trigger thumb. Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💟*

Today is a big day for Isaiah! Today is Isaiah's trigger thumb surgery.

When Isaiah was a year old, Grace and Matt noticed that Isaiah's left thumb didn't straighten up like his right thumb did.

Matt and Grace showed Isaiah's pediatrician Isaiah's thumb and the pediatrician said to wait a year and see if the thumb could approve on it own.

Well, it has been a little over a year and Isaiah's thumb looks the exact same. So, the pediatrician decided it is time for Isaiah to have surgery to correct his trigger thumb so he can use it better.

*Trigger thumb*

*Trigger thumb*

Grace, Matt and Isaiah are on their way to the hospital for Isaiah's trigger thumb surgery. Lilianna, Elianna and Kellen are at school for the day!

Grace is very nervous because none of the Sallee kids have ever had a surgery before. Matt is a little nervous, but he knows Isaiah is a strong boy and he will be just fine.

*Isaiah pajamas*

*Isaiah pajamas*

"Mommy! I won! I won!" Isaiah says happily as he shows Grace that he won the game on Matt's iPhone.

"You won the game, baby? That is so awesome, Is!" Grace says as she smiles at Isaiah.

"Daddy! TV?" Isaiah asks Matt with a cheeky grin.

"I will be on TV tonight! Are you going to tell the nurses and Dr. Peller?" Matt asks Isaiah as he smiles at his youngest son.

"Yeah! You sing, Daddy!" Isaiah says, clapping his hands with excitement.

"Who is Daddy singing with tonight on TV, Is?" Grace asks Isaiah.

"Auntie Kirs! Uncle Kev! Uncle Itch! Uncle Tott!" Isaiah says with a big cheeky smile.

"What about Smokey Robinson?" Grace asks Isaiah.

"Who dat?" Isaiah asks Grace and Matt.

Grace and Matt both chuckle at Isaiah's youth.