ptx; sing a song!

*Scott, Mitch, Kirstie, Matt and Kevin's kids all sing a Sesame Street song together! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️💚*

Today is the last day and very last show of the Pentatonix Christmas tour this year!

Mitch, Scott, Kirstie, Matt and Kevin had such an amazing Christmas tour this year with most of their Christmas shows being completely sold out and a lot of really incredible crowds full of supportive and extremely loving fans!

Mitch, Scott, Kirstie, Matt and Kevin are all going to surprise all of their fans tonight by letting their children all walk on stage and sing a small song for the crowd!

Most of the Pentatonix kids really love to get on stage to perform for the fans! They think it is a lot of fun and very exciting to go on stage just like their parents do!

The only one that doesn't really like to perform is Liam. Liam thinks it is weird and he has stage fright too. However, he will go on stage today to hold baby Joel so all of the fans can see him!

Mitch, Scott, Kirstie, Matt and Kevin all walk on stage together causing the fans to go nuts and happy.

"Hello, everyone! I hope all of you enjoyed the show tonight! We had a lot of fun with all of you!" Scott says to the crowd as they cheer.

"But the show isn't over yet! So please don't leave! Don't leave!" Mitch says as the fans scream with lots of excitement.

"All of our kids wanted to surprise all of you and sing  a little song for all of you!" Matt says as all of the fans scream and get very excited in their seats.

"So, here they come!" Kevin says with a big smile on his face.

"Please welcome our twenty three children onto the stage!" Kirstie says with lots of excitement.

"Liam, Hudson, Sophia, Isabella, Sawyer, Amelia and Joel!" Mitch and Scott both say in unison happily.

"Jude, Jett, Madison, Reed, Harper and Piper!" Kirstie says with a cheeky grin.

"Hayden, Laila, Henry and Mallory!" Kevin says with a big cheeky smile.

"And Lilianna, Elianna, Kellen and Isaiah!" Matt says as he giggles and smiles at the crowd.

Liam, Joel, Mallory, Piper, Isaiah, Henry, Harper, Amelia, Sawyer, Kellen, Reed, Laila, Isabella, Sophia, Madison, Elianna, Lilianna, Jude, Jett, Hayden and Hudson all walk onto the stage together! 

Liam is holding a very happy Joel in his arms and Joel babbles loudly, making the crowd awe and gasp at him. This is Joel's first time ever on stage and the first time the fans have ever seen him in person!

"This is Joel's first time on stage! He seems like a superstar just like his Daddy!" Scott says on the microphone, making everyone laugh and smile at Joel.