The Body

"We got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson

"We got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson." James said, sending Will, Stephanie, Isaac and Scott a knowing look as Sheriff Stilinski nodded with him. "I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." He stopped for a moment before sighing. "I don't know what that means."

Noticing the Sheriff's discomfort, James cleared his throat, making the four teens turn to him. "Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any one of you see him..." "We'll call you." Will reassured, making James give him a small smile, patting his shoulder.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said and the two men nodded. "Yeah. We'll see you, okay?"

As soon as the two men waked away, Coach Finstock walked up to the four. Stephanie sighed, leaning up against the lockers, bringing her hands to her face.

"McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach chuckled and Scott sighed, nodding his head. "Yeah, I know, Coach."

"All right. I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up." Coach whispered, walking away.

Stephanie shut her eyes, biting her lips anxiously. Isaac quickly caught scent of her worry and elbowed her lightly, making her look up at him. "We're gonna find him, okay?" He whispered and Stephanie sighed, nodding her head.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked as Will looked around the empty locker, only the four of them left. "Yeah."

Scott nodded, ripping off Stiles' locker door, making Stephanie jump off the lockers in shock. "You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked. Scott nodded, grabbing a shirt and shoe, throwing the shoe to Isaac. "Yeah, we both are."

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac whispered, making Will and Stephanie snickered. Isaac quickly turned to them, sending them a glare.

The sound of footsteps made the four stop talking, turning around and finding Derek walking out behind one of the lockers. "We need to talk." Suddenly, Peter came and walked up beside him. "All of us."

Will's jaw practically dropped at the ex-alpha, slightly shaking his head. "Oh, hell no."

"What the hell is this?" Scott practically yelled. Derek let out a dry chuckle, taking a step closer to the teens. "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station."

Stephanie and Will slowly turned to Scott with dropped jaws. Scott looked at the two and quickly shook his head, looking back to Derek. "Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"