Sweet Sixteen

Stephanie had been so caught up with fighting Gerard and the kanima, she forgot what the next day was

Luckily, Will had remembered his sisters 16th birthday. He, Scott and Stiles planned out a whole day. Will had been confused to why both Scott and Stiles were so eager to invite Isaac along but allowed it nonetheless.

Will sat in his living at 7 in the morning, waiting for the three boys to arrive. When a knock sounded through the house, Will shot up, running to the door.

He let out a deep breath when he opened the door, gesturing them inside. Scott and Stiles immediately walked in, being in the house many times before as Isaac's strides were slower. Stiles spun around to face Will, giving him finger guns. "Did your mom make the birthday waffles?" He asked hopefully and Will nodded, pointing to the kitchen. Stiles let out an excited hum before bolting to the kitchen, Scott right behind him.

Will was about to follow after them before noticing Isaac still standing at the very front of the house, not knowing if he shoulder follow them or not. Will chuckled, walking up to him. "Dude, do you like waffles?"

Isaac pursed his lips and shrugged, making Will chuckle, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Good. Because my mom makes some mean waffles." Will said, leading him into the kitchen where they could already here Stiles talking with Wills mother.

"Brina! I'm expecting these on my birthday you know..." Stiles said, taking one of the fresh waffles, not even grabbing a plate before putting it in his mouth. The mother chuckled, turning to the waffle-maker to make more. "You boys should know by now that I always make these for your birthdays." She turned around to face Scott and Stiles and immediately smiled at the newest face in the room.

"You're... Isaac, right? Stephanie's new friend." Sabrina asked and Isaac slowly grew more comfortable, nodding his head and walking towards the island the other boys were already leaning on. "Yes, ma'am."

Sabrina scoffed at the title, shaking her head. "Oh no, no, no. No ma'am. You can call me Sabrina. I'm just barely hitting my 30s. No one will be calling me ma'am." Isaac chuckled, nodding his head, slowly reaching over to grab a waffle from the plate.

Will turned to his mom as he reached for a waffle as well, totally missing the plate until Isaac grabbed his arm, leading him to it. Will nodded to Isaac before turning back to his mom. "You didn't wake her up yet, right?"

Sabrina sighed, finishing the last batch of waffles as she turned to her son. "I didn't. But your father did." Will groaned, ready to complain but Sabrina quickly butted in, pointing a finger at him. "He wanted to wish her a happy birthday before he left for work. She fell right back to sleep once he left."

Will let out a breath of relief as he put the waffle in his mouth, turning to the three boys. "You guys ready?" Will asked, the waffle hanging from his mouth. When the three nodded, they were just about ready to run up the stairs when Sabrina stopped them again. "Wait! Will, wait."