Just for you

Stephanie sat criss cross on Will's bed, holding a pillow to her chest with Stiles and Will beside her as they and Scott watched Malia try to learn control

Stephanie sat criss cross on Will's bed, holding a pillow to her chest with Stiles and Will beside her as they and Scott watched Malia try to learn control. Malia opened her hands, hoping her nails would have claws attached to them but groaned to find them normal.

Stephanie laughed as she reached out to touch Malia's arm. "It's okay." Scott nodded with Stephanie, giving Malia an encouraging smile. "Don't think about it too much. Just try to let it happen."

Malia nodded, closing her eyes and trying again only this time, it worked. Malia let out a happy gasp, turning to the three teens on the bed, almost slicing their faces with her long claws. "Oh, I am so sorry!" Malia laughed out as Will pumped his fists in the air.

"There we go!" Stephanie cheered, jumping up to give Malia a hug. A light knock on Stephanie's door, made the five heads turn. Isaac frowned slightly on the doorway, nodding his head to the hallway. "The taxis here."

Stephanie exhaled at Isaac's words, turning to the group around her before they all slowly walked out of the house. When they got to her front yard, she saw her mom and dad, and Lydia already waiting for her to say goodbye by the taxi. As the boys all walked down to stand beside the three, Malia grabbed Stephanie's arm, stopping her from walking.

"Why do Will and Stiles reek of affection?" Malia asked, making Stephanie gasp happily. "Oh my God! You need to try to get them together while I'm gone." Stephanie whisper yelled and Malia smiled slightly, confused but nodding nonetheless. "Done." She said, giving Stephanie a fist bump before walking to the rest of the group.

Stephanie felt a small smile grow on her face, looking around the group before slowly walking to her parents.

"Now, you sure you two are gonna be okay there?" Sabrina asked, tears threatening to spill from her eyes as she cupped Stephanie's face. Stephanie smiled, gently grabbing her moms wrists and taking her hands off her face.

"We'll be fine, Mom. I'll call all the time and Chris even helped us find a new place. He staying there to make sure all of our boxes get there safe until we get there." Stephanie said. Sabrina sniffled, nodding her head. James leaned forward from beside Sabrina, putting one hand on Stephanie's shoulder and the other on Isaac's. "When we said don't be afraid to call, we mean it. Anytime you need us, we'll answer."

Stephanie nodded her head as she started to feel tears prickle on her eyes. Before either adults could process it, she pulled them into a hug. "Thank you for everything." Stephanie whispered, only making the parents hug her tighter. "Of course, Sweetheart." Sabrina whispered as James kissed the top of her head.

Stephanie slowly pulled away from her parents, sniffling slightly before turning to Malia. Her cousin raised her brows sarcastically at her, a small smirk on her face. "I just get back from being a coyote and you leave me." Stephanie and Malia laugh before Malia yanked her into a hug.