I Got You

"Why were you not headed to lunch like everyone else?" James reprimanded Stephanie after the coyote attack in the locker room

"Why were you not headed to lunch like everyone else?" James reprimanded Stephanie after the coyote attack in the locker room. "They left their bags." Stephanie whispered before Will and Isaac walked passed the pair. Will sneakily grabbed Stephanie's arm, pulling her away from their father and dragging her over to Scott and Stiles.

"I think I know what she was looking for." Stiles muttered, reaching into his backpack and pulling out the Lilly Laughs A Lot doll. Will's eyes instantly went wide as Stephanie snatched the doll out of Stiles' hand.

"Why the hell would you take this?!" Stephanie whisper yelled and Stiles shrugged. "I thought you could use it, you know, for like her scent." He said, looking back and forth between Scott and Isaac.

"Where did you get that? Where did you find this?" Henry Tate yelled as he ran into the locker room, snatching the doll out of Steph's hand. "It belonged to my daughter."

"We know." Will mumbled, making Henry slowly look up at Will, squinting before he saw Stephanie right next to him. His furrowed brows quickly raised as he looked at his niece and nephew he hadn't seen in years. "Stephanie? William?"

"Henry..." James muttered, walking towards his brother in-law. "I don't know how you heard about this. If you got your own police scanner or what... But you can't be here." James went to wrap an arm around Henry and lead him out of the school but as soon as James came into contact with Henry's side, James froze. He slowly lifted up Henry's jacket to reveal a gun.

"I have a permit." Henry quickly said but James shook his head. "California schools are gun free zones, permit or no permit."

"You need to leave, Mr. Tate. Now." Sheriff Stilinksi said as he walked towards the two men. James quickly turned to the Sheriff, nodding his head. "I got him." The Sheriff nodded as Henry quickly turned to him. "You find that animal. You find that thing." The Sheriff nodded as James lead Henry out of the school.

The five teens stood in silence after what they just witnessed before Stiles whipped his head to Will, his face scrunched with a playful look on his face. "Did he call you... William?"

Will sighed, feeling like he was going to get made fun of by Stiles as he turned to him. "It was before people started calling me Will. But that doesn't matter! We need to find Malia before Henry does."

"Yeah, Williams got a point." Stiles said, a big grin on his face as he watched Will roll his eyes before he turned back to the rest of the group. "But how?" Stephanie's eyes went wide, looking up at the four boys. "Deaton."

...

"Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses." Deaton said as he slammed a medicine down on the table before looking up at Stephanie, Isaac, Will, Stiles and Scott. "For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."

"Allison's a perfect shot." Stephanie said before Stiles shook his head from the other side of the table. "She used to be."

"She can do it." Will quickly said, turning to Stiles as Isaac sighed. "If we manage to find the thing." Steph quickly turned to him, smacking his shoulder as Stiles pointed at him. "Okay, what is the point of him? Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose? Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out."